• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Arianna Sinn / Adrianna Sinn / Busty Arianna / Foxy Mary

Re: Busty Arianna Sinn (aka Foxy Mary from BigTitsGlamour.com)

I have often wondered what she is doing now, and would love to see her come back.

I have often wondered what she is doing now, and would love to see her come back.
She got married, had a child, moved on with her life. She seems to be very happy in the "family" type photos I've seen of her. I will not be sharing those here for obvious reasons, although they are out there if you look around. I would keep them out of this thread though, although she doesn't seem to be as shy as other women post-adult work.

She was camming on her own for awhile, but I haven't checked if she still is. She released enough work to satisfy for a lifetime. She will always be my ultimate, Romanian dreamgirl, and a woman that reminds me so much of my Hungarian wife in her late 20s.

She got married, had a child, moved on with her life. She seems to be very happy in the "family" type photos I've seen of her. I will not be sharing those here for obvious reasons, although they are out there if you look around. I would keep them out of this thread though, although she doesn't seem to be as shy as other women post-adult work.

She was camming on her own for awhile, but I haven't checked if she still is. She released enough work to satisfy for a lifetime. She will always be my ultimate, Romanian dreamgirl, and a woman that reminds me so much of my Hungarian wife in her late 20s.

She is still camming on MFC.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ariannasinn

Yeah, I haven't seen those ones of her in the grey top. Man is she sexy. I wish there was more of her.

Me too. What a small round mound of joy she would be in the sack.