• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aria or Veronica??

Aria or Veronica?

• Aria

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Veronica

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
Aria, she at least is still natural and has a sultry look 24/7. veronica looks ridiculous now with the "enhanced" chest of hers.

Aria all the way! :bowdown:

she doesn't do hardcore, but it does leave something to the imagination, gives you hope for the future.

This is a tough one to decide. Both are drop dead gorgeous. Veronica has an angelic aura about her while Aria's is more devilish; which makes it so hard to choose. I do know I'd fuck 'em both.

Veronica "the warrior" dressed with military clothes and with a Bazooka has angelic aura????? :p funny idea of the angels you have (kidding...don´t feel angry)

Kisses :

EVA

They are both nice brunettes...
They both have heavenly bodies...
They both never did hardcore...
They both have natural.......... Oops, not!
I vote for naturals so, Aria gets my vote!:wave:

Veronika all the way ;) If you put them naked standing near each other front and back. Veronika is a WINNER. Vero has those amazing legs, and her breast were bigger than Aria's when she was at the very beggining of her career before she lost weight.

Stephen Hicks from DigitalDesire, he personally prefers Veronika, he said "Veronika is the perfect combo" "almost to good for the camera" "the all time most amazing girl we ever worked with" "the perfect image of what every woman could look like" and so on..

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Aria, she at least is still natural and has a sultry look 24/7. veronica looks ridiculous now with the "enhanced" chest of hers.

+1

Aria all the way! :thumbsup: Would have been closer had Veronica not opted for those dopey silly-cones. But Aria would have still gotten my vote.