• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aria Giovanni.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Over 1,800 posts and you can't use the fuckin' search function to figure out where this link should go. :mad: Aria has her own damn thread, why in the blue hell didn't you put it there?

Find a toilet and forcefully insert your head as far as it will go.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
In his defence, it was originally posted in 2003 when I never heard of Aria Giovanni. I think the world famous Andronicus Ry venom should be pointed at the noob who bumped this thread.

Over 1,800 posts and you can't use the fuckin' search function to figure out where this link should go. :mad: Aria has her own damn thread, why in the blue hell didn't you put it there?

Find a toilet and forcefully insert your head as far as it will go.

Did you bother to check when the thread was started? I think someone else needs to find a toilet to stick his head in. :ban:

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Did you bother to check when the thread was started? I think someone else needs to find a toilet to stick his head in. :ban:

To be honest there are so many nimrods acting like comedians right now by bumping old threads that I think Andronicus Ry is the perfect Sheriff to scare them out of town.

To be honest there are so many nimrods acting like comedians right now by bumping old threads that I think Andronicus Ry is the perfect Sheriff to scare them out of town.

Yeah, I guess you have a point.

Carry on Androgynous! :thumbsup:

The way I look at it is that if a thread is not locked and/or deleted then it is perfectly ok to post in. No matter how old it is!. If it was against rules to post in old threads then it should be locked or deleted (or both).

Aria is ded sexsi so she is.

The way I look at it is that if a thread is not locked and/or deleted then it is perfectly ok to post in. No matter how old it is!. If it was against rules to post in old threads then it should be locked or deleted (or both).

I wasn't talking to whoever bumped the thread, I was talking to Androgynous Ry because he was giving shit to the original poster (who probably doesn't even remember he has a Freeones account) for starting a thread about her. I don't care if someone bumps a zombie. Hell, I occasionally take a trip down memory lane and bump something. ;)

Oh I know who you were speaking to pal :thumbsup:

I just quoted your post as it reminded me of the whole issue where some on here and elsewhere online go nuts when someone posts in an "open" thread from ages back. There is no rule against it unlike some would have us believe.