• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are You Good?

Are You Good?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Be interesting because of the forum.

1.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
When I'm good, I am very good. When I'm bad, I'm even better.

I'm not
I'm evil to the core and proud of it. And I'm wotking ms ass off to spread evil al over the world
:elaugh:

No, I'm a complete and total fucking prick.

Everything I do is for purely self-motivated reasons. Even when I do things which are, on the surface of it, good deeds, I'm doing them not to be good but for the pure purposes of somebody else thinking I'm good, because I want people I know and respect and/or like to think highly of me. I never do anything just to be good unless I can get something out of it, or impress someone for doing it.

Well, except for my monthly direct debit to the RSPCA and my random charitable donations like the one I did the other day to some bee charity, that I often make and never tell anyone....

.... Shit!

Nope, 100% arsehole.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
100%:)

I hope I am, but I feel very uncomfortable answering that question for myself. I'll leave it for others to answer that for me. I don't want to be arrogant. Even more so, I don't know if I could trust even myself to be totally objective about myself even while trying my best to do so. If I'm righteous I want it to be from actual righteousness and not from self-righteousness. To do otherwise is to think of oneself as morally infallible, and that is a very dangerous thing. I will say that at some point I dedicated my life to loving everybody that exist. I'll admit some out there try to make that very difficult for me to do, but I try to not wrong anybody as you don't do that to people you love. That's the way I try to to conduct myself towards others.

Even in the times when I talk and act harsh I disliking doing it. I do it because it's needed to expose the truth, to seek proper justice, counteract stupidity, make a justified point, or make somebody else face what they are, and baring that to make other people see what that person is so they don't follow that person's actions. It doesn't help that so many times doing it the nicer way at first didn't work. Rarely that might even mean calling out even friends and family that are wrong, because if they are that's what needs to happen. I just want everybody to help each other out, be accountable for what their actions do, stop rationalizing, to think about more than themselves, to care about each other, and for the world to work in a reasonable functioning manner. It saddens and irritates me it doesn't.

I will also say that if they saying "nice guys finish last is true" than I might be a nice guy as I seem to finish last quite a bit. I would be in a much better position in a strategic sense with my life I was more ruthless and cold-hearted. I have purposely let myself lost out to people that were because it was better to relent and be able to live with myself.

Always a work in progress; however I believe most people have inherently good traits. I do good and sometimes I do bad. Life is a balance and I try not to do bad to others or myself. Life is good :)