• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you gonna vote for Obama? I betcha Bill isn't.

Old, but still funny as hell. Bubba gets fucking pOWNED by his wife, lol. I lol when he puckers up ready to lay a sloppy one on his old ladie's lips and she disses his hillbily ass and does a reach around, grabbing Obongo's meat and....

Hillary_75d88b_213317.gif

Bill's like, :dunno:

:rofl2:

Deepcover

Closed Account
I'd vote for Obama (If I lived in America) but he reminds me too much of George W. Bush each time he speaks out and continuing on some of his policies, but everyone so far seems to believe Ron Paul might be the one to win the election and to be honest he seems to be the only politician who actually makes sense.

I'd vote for Obama (If I lived in America) but he reminds me too much of a politician each time he speaks out and continuing on some of his policies, but everyone so far seems to believe Ron Paul might be the one to win the election and to be honest he seems to be the only politician who actually makes sense.

went ahead and fixed that for you

And, check out the look on Obongo's face right after he kissed her. Could it be, because he realizes she stuck a paper on his back while kissing him that says: "KICK ME"

And, check out the look on Obongo's face right after he kissed her. Could it be, because he realizes she stuck a paper on his back while kissing him that says: "KICK ME"

Sam no sane person will vote for Gingrich. He won the South Carolina primary??? If that's all someone can hang their hat on they don't have shit.

Red neck capitol of the world Sam. Whoopie!!!! Vote Obama for an America for Americans....

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Sam no sane person will vote for Gingrich. He won the South Carolina primary??? If that's all someone can hang their hat on they don't have shit.

Red neck capitol of the world Sam. Whoopie!!!! Vote Obama for an America for Americans....

Yes they would vote for Gingrich. Let's be honest, Obama is a failure. People can argue about that but his record clearly shows that. The sad part is there really isnt anyone worthy to vote for. It will be Obama versus Romney or Gingrich.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Yes they would vote for Gingrich. Let's be honest, Obama is a failure. People can argue about that but his record clearly shows that. The sad part is there really isnt anyone worthy to vote for. It will be Obama versus Romney or Gingrich.

Who is "they", Jane? Extreme right-wingers? Damn sure won't be swing voters like me.

Our government is a failure, not Obama. I predict you will see the republican leadership in congress being held in lower and lower regard as the remainder of the campaign plays out that will ultimately lead to an Obama re-election. I was hoping for a reasonable alternative from the republicans to consider but it appears that the more extreme elements of the party will prevail by offering a nominee who is unacceptable to independent voters.

Obama is a failure? Really?

Reversed Restrictions on Stem Cell Research
Put additional troops into Afghanistan
signed healthcare reform bill
Increased funds for southern border security
Expanded vaccination programs
Initiated long term national energy grid work
Ordered successful assault on Bin Laden

The US Economy is conservatively growing again. There are still unemployment, high spending, and debt issues to deal with.

I don't see the party that has blatantly obstructed progress beating him. There is always BS in politics, but the Republicans have gone over too far and I'm not sure how much reality is there at all with the current crowd.

I don't see how Obama can be labeled as a failure. I also think he measures up very well in substance next to the Republican candidates. He blows them away in campaigning.

If I was a RNC planner, I would be thinking "let this one go" - there is someone better 4 years from now. Maybe they can get their act together and closer to reality by then.