• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you a ass-man or a breast-man?

I am an.....

• ass-man

Votes: 125 55.3%
  • boob-man

Votes: 101 44.7%

• Total voters
I'm more of an ass man than a breast man, but it is very close.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I would have too say from the ass down; thats what I am all I am about.. I don't like huge tits; I don't like big tits; I prefer regular sized to just a handful of natural beautiful tits.. but ass; legs; and especially FEET are my favorite's.. yeah I got caught with the foot nympho plague.. I have loved girls feet ever since I was child.. as far back as I can remember.. when I was 5 years old the babysitter used to come over barefoot (she lived right next door) and she would fall asleep on the couch while she and I were watching TV.. except I wouldn't watch TV after she fell asleep; I would be suckin and lickin her feet and toes!!! LMFA0!!! no bullshit.. I still remember that like it was yesterday!! :yummie: :nannerf2: :bowdown:

I've always been a boob-man, because to quote a joke, they're like a kid's train set, dads always play with them :D

Well, this is quite the old thread.

I have to have a girl with some meat on her rear. My girl is a 34b, and that is fine with me. Have to be able to rock those booty shorts proper, however. :hatsoff:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I've always been a boob guy, but I'm starting to take asses over boobs.

I've always been a boob man, but I'm finding as I grow a little older and mature I'm finding a great ass just as nice. I used to think, hey everyones got an ass but only girls have boobs... but now I realise more and more men have boobs too :p

Boobs for now, but I reckon in 2 years or so I will have been overtaken by ass!

82 to 64 ima ass man hahaha i like to SPANK what can i say!! but tittes are alwAYS n a t u r a l !! idk i like tha bounce but i lik3 that ass......no ass b o r i n g then you look like brianna banks sorry yall an terA

she has none it always looks like BONE jus none always TITS but she natural so DAMN IDK i shouldnt be posting but i did cuz i jus want a tee haha loser and you read my post