• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you a ass-man or a breast-man?

I am an.....

• ass-man

Votes: 125 55.3%
  • boob-man

Votes: 101 44.7%

• Total voters
I love big tits ....

But I like me a nice mouth watering ass a bit more.

i luv the big shyla styles type breasts but i will go for the ass in a minute also.

Well, you can slap a girl's ass while she's bent over, but I don't think she'd appreciate it too much if you slapped her boobs at all. I'm gonna go with ass. :booty:

I like boobies hehe :D

But I love ass more.

I mean if I saw a woman with a flat arse [ass, bum, or whatever you want to call it] and jugs that are almost bursting out of her t-shirt, it just isn't right in my eyes. I would prefer a woman either perfect in both boobs and ass or the ass it's self. I mean seeing a woman wear tight-ish pants [trousers as they are known by in the UK] is a big turn on for me as her ass is more or less on show along with the outline of her panties... if she is wearing any :eek::D

boobmanz

I love big booty too!
Given my nickname it's no surprise what I chose. I like 'm big. But I am also a sucker for big asses (not fat). A woman gotta have ass.

i have to say i'm an ass man more than a boobs man. a girl with a nice ass can get away with smallish tits. it doesnt really work the other way around in my opinion.

that said, who doesnt like seeing a nice pair of tits?