• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are Women Taking Over as the Dominate Gender?

the gap will narrow as time goes by. woudl you really wont men and women the same. I respect all women but there is a reason why God created 2 genders. There also a reason why society created gender roles in the first place I think things work better this way.

I believe the gap between males and females will close up because women have so much freedom than they did back in the old days. Women are also getting more skilled in sports such as basketball, as depending on height, they can dunk a basketball such as Baylor's Brittney Griner and LA Sparks and Tennessee Vols player Candace Parker is very athletic. Women will take over because there are more women than men in the United States as well. Plus society has changed on the pereception of women as well, and society is treating women more than just a sex symbol. the bottom line is women will become stronger in the related areas a male is as time goes on, it might not be in our lifetime but i believe the gap will narrow as time goes by.

This I am not so sure about. Even though I agree women are getting more athletic, they will never rival males in terms of strength and speed. Some of the strongest females I have ever ran into could bench press 225lbs without too much trouble. Impressive, but considering my weakling brother with his fat flabby arms and concave chest could do it at least twice without me having to worry about him dropping it on his throat, well, the feat seems much less impressive by comparison.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I think the bible holds true and will always hold true when it come to gender roles. I think each gender is better suited than the other at certain trades. I think the universe was setup that way and it wont be changing and no need to fight it.

:goodpost:

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man.... Women inherit the Earth.
"And now here I am by myself....ah ah talking to myself."

Oh, how I wish I could rep you....

DuanCulo

Staff member
nope

Women do have a lot of power but I wouldn't say they're quite dominant. Their power lies in the fact that knuckleheaded naive and pussy thirsty men don't realize exactly how much power she has.

Women have the legal/court system pretty much in their pocket. In the event of an assault, the police are more than likely to blame and incarcerate the man even if she was the one that initiated the assault. Women can even go so far as to falsely accuse a guy of rape with zero consequence, even if the false accusation causes him to lose out of scholarships, gets him kicked out of school, fired from a job or anything else.

While men are stronger physically, women are better liars and manipulators and are capable of controlling weak minded men.

There may be more men that hold political office, but more laws and regulations are passed in favor of women because women are the majority of the voters in this country. Therefore politicians tend to cater more to their needs over men, yet they're still able to play the victim card and make themselves be seen as "helpless." There are more woman-only spaces throughout the world for all kinds of things, yet male-only spaces is seen as being sexist and women will try to ban them and make them more open to women.

At any given time, women have the pick of hundreds of different men due to the internet and social media and yet it is somehow a man's "job" to take care of her, spoil her, and go out of his way to make her life easier. If you don't fit into your role as protector and provider, you're seen as "not being a real man."

Thanks to their pussy, a woman has the ability to be treated as a queen without having to work very hard, or at all if she wants, for that privilege. A man could work two or sometimes three jobs only be to seen as someone doing what he's supposed to do. And in terms of marriage, the second she gets bored she can divorce and take up half the shit he earned (50% of marriages end in divorce in this country; the majority of divorces are asked for by women), even if she's the one that cheated on him.

At some point, it became a social responsibility to put the well being of women over the well being of men. People have make jokes about this in the past, but in the cliched burning building scenario, who do you think the firefighers are going to try to rescue first, men or women? If you're a man and don't protect a women, you're automatically seen as some bitch. Women love to talk about how tough they are, and how they're every bit as capable of doing anything a man can do, yet when it comes time for them to be protected or coddled, have no problem playing the "weak and fragile" woman in order to gain sympathy and protection.

In the event of a draft, who do you think is going to war, men or women?

More women graduate from college with bachelors and masters degrees, there are more women in the work field than men, yet women are still able to cry about a wage gap myth (that hasn't existed in nearly 40-50 years) and no one calls them out on their misguided bullshit which only results in more woman only programs to get them into more jobs.

Women have all the reproductive rights while men have none or very little and are even entitled to financial support because of it. If a woman doesn't want a child, she doesn't have to have it despite what the man wants. If she does want the child, the guy is then obligated to pay even if he doesn't want it, even if she went through scandalous means to get pregnant such as poking holes in the condom or lying about being on the pill. Women can even siphon money out of men to pay for children that don't even belong to him. A wife can get pregnant from another man, lie to her husband and say that it's his, and the courts will still make the husband pay her child support.

I sure wish there was a "Men's Study" major in college. (I don't really, but you get what I'm trying to say, hopefully)

The majority of the power women have comes from the men not realizing that they're giving them power. Women can and often play victim role and if you don't rush to protect her or at the very least agree with her, then you're automatically a misogynist and are seen as evil. Of course women are free to actually hate men all they want and they're just seen as sticking up for themselves. Misogyny is 100% demonized while misandry for the most part is accepted without question.

I'm going to end this with a quote which should sum this up nicely: {woman speaking}
"I love how I can state my absurd, sexist, offensive opinions in public and girls agree with me because we're girls and we all think alike, in spite of the fact we claim all women are different and men will never call us out on our bullshit because they want to get laid, and even though none of them are getting lucky with me, they think they have a shot if they just agree with me enough. I support feminism because women are under privileged and you know if you disagree with me you won't get laid. So just continue sitting there nodding your head in agreement.... I am going to act like a spoiled brat, treat you like shit, I'm going to be jealous and controlling, and you probably won't get laid. But nonetheless you're going to jump through every hoop, put up with my shit, and do whatever I tell you in an effort to gain my trust, which is really just an effort to get into my pants. You're trying to use me for sex and I'm using you for everything BUT sex. The difference here is, I'll get everything I use you for, you'll never get laid, and you'll still end up looking like the bad guy because all you were thinking about is sex."

Sexual I love when a woman is dominant, but in further life I rather like it more 50/50.

Deepcover

Closed Account
"I love how I can state my absurd, sexist, offensive opinions in public and girls agree with me because we're girls and we all think alike, in spite of the fact we claim all women are different and men will never call us out on our bullshit because they want to get laid, and even though none of them are getting lucky with me, they think they have a shot if they just agree with me enough. I support feminism because women are under privileged and you know if you disagree with me you won't get laid. So just continue sitting there nodding your head in agreement.... I am going to act like a spoiled brat, treat you like shit, I'm going to be jealous and controlling, and you probably won't get laid. But nonetheless you're going to jump through every hoop, put up with my shit, and do whatever I tell you in an effort to gain my trust, which is really just an effort to get into my pants. You're trying to use me for sex and I'm using you for everything BUT sex. The difference here is, I'll get everything I use you for, you'll never get laid, and you'll still end up looking like the bad guy because all you were thinking about is sex."

Ohh...Sounds like a woman putting up her bitch defense shields for all guys to see...I believe a real male an alpha male could easily put a woman like that in her own place. The alpha probably wouldn't have to try as hard as most guys would...just to find the right words and start up a conversation...A conversation she probably wasn't even expecting that turns into an attraction. Once the alpha manages to put down her defense shields, it's over for the woman who once said she was against guys, dominating, manipulating, controlling etc. The alpha male has managed to put the intimidating feminist down to his level. I don't know how alpha males is able to read through a woman no matter how decisive or manipulating she can be but I've read stories and it's amazing how these guys prevail.

Here's the problem with men in general and more specifically "alpha" males; they hold on so tightly to their masculine identity and their need constant need to portray themselves as being "real men" that it makes really open to manipulation and control. A man's ego is his biggest weakness and this is something women learn early on. I believe this may be one reason women, either consciously or subconsciously, tend to gravitate towards alpha males... guys that so desperately need to prove to the world that they're men. It's because they have the biggest egos and are the easiest to manipulate because all she has to do make him to believe that he's not measuring up in some way shape or form or challenge his masculinity, and then his testosterone suddenly kicks into overdrive to prove his worth to her. And she'll be satisfied for a few days until she either gets bored or gets insecure about something stupid and repeats the whole process. A man's addiction to pussy makes him a slave to women. This is why I gave up being a pussy chaser, and one of many reasons why I became a MGTOW.

I believe a real male an alpha male could easily put a woman like that in her own place.

Yes. Let the alpha males "put her in her own place." Let the alpha male thump his chest and take charge so he can prove himself by trying to keep her in line, showing her that he can be the bread winner and make all the decisions. He'll show her that he's the "real" man, all while blindly being her little puppet on a string and the perfect little servant for her. And on top of all the pampering, she'll even have him convinced that he's the one in charge because once he works so hard to gain her approval, he'll then have to work even harder to keep it and won't even realize that she's slowly placing him in on her leash. She'll have him giving her money to make her life easier, she'll have him spoiling her with gifts, doing the work around the house that "only a man can do" and he'll be the one convinced that he's the one coming to her rescue, while she gets to tell all her friends how she got her boyfriend trained real good... and that's even if he's "lucky" enough to chosen to be her boyfriend. Because if a woman really wanted she could have different men doing all this shit for her and not even have to fuck them (see my above post).

Also, the idea of alpha's coming in to put her in her place just reaffirms what I said earlier about it being a man's responsibility to be the one to make the relationship work while there's little to no responsibility on the woman's part other than just to look pretty and have a pussy. It's this same type of bullshit mentality that's behind the idea that if a woman cheats in a relationship, that it's somehow his fault for not being man enough to give her what she wants and needs.

And what exactly is an alpha? A man that's more "manly" and more "masculine" than a beta? And who exactly determines the criteria of traits for these alpha and beta males? Women. If not for a woman's approval and her opinions, would you honestly care what other men did or how they looked or how they acted? Men judge other men on the criteria that women have set for men... on things like having a big or small dick, for being weak or strong, for how much pussy he gets or doesn't get. This shit needs to stop. Is a man really more of a man if he's fucking some girl multiple times a week, or if he's fucking multiple girls at any given time? Of course not, but braindead men like to think so because the more approval and validation he gets from a woman, the more of a man he is. What the fuck kind of backwards thinking is this?

I should state, before people start thinking I'm over generalizing, that I understand and acknowledge that I know not every single woman is like this. Not every woman will fall into every single one of the categories and scenarios I've listed. But from my personal experience as well as the marriages I see my friends in and the current gender roles men and women seem to be in currently, I firmly believe that most women are.