• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are Women Taking Over as the Dominate Gender?

In 1926 Tesla predicted that it would happen eventually

Didnt expect it to be so soon tho

Been readin a lot of shit lately and it seems that women are quietly kickin our asses in quite a few areas especially here in the states

The Zolfster being the ultimate mack daddy that he is thinks that this is interestin

However, Zolf knows some of you are shittin your pants that the likely hood of you being ur lady's bitch is less and less farfetched with each passing day:1orglaugh

For some of you this is already a reality

Thoughts?

Hey hey hey hey hey!

Relax dictionary Nazi!

You know what I meant!

Shit happens!

No one's perfect

People make mistakes

You are living proof of one of those 'mistakes'

Just ask your parents

FACE! :thefinger

The fact that you believe that men are the current dominant gender is a testament to the dominance of women.

Ha

Nice Rebuttal

Way better than the ass hat before you's response

Anyway your response actually sums up the reason why i started the thread to begin with

Men still hold most of the world's political power and wealth thus meaning they still control the majority of the planet's influence

Basically the super elite of the planet are still over 95% men

I wont be surprised if this completely reverses in the next 50 to 100 years tho

The mid and low levels tho are pretty much theirs or will be theirs pretty soon

At least as far as the first world goes

Lets face it zolf nor anyone else here for that matter expects Afghanistan or any other of those third world cesspools to change much in the coming centuries

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
inb4 newfag makes a brown-nosing comment towards an OCSM.

Not in Arabasia

But I guess to be fair they do dominate cooking, cleaning and bitching in a wash. I'm obviously just joking:jk: Because it would be wrong to say thatno matter how many people are thinking it.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Where this had once been a patriarchal society, I do think that since the 1970's, this has become a more matriarchal society. What that will mean longer term, I have no idea. I took maybe two soc. classes in college... and one of those was called Sociology of Business - though we did talk about gender roles in business. So even though I know almost nothing about the topic, I think just by observation one can see that the gender roles have changed quite a bit over the past 30 years or so. Women have become much more assertive, if not aggressive, and men have become much more passive, if not submissive.

Well they do have half of the money and all the vagina, so in theory they SHOULD... :D

But one thing holds the female gender back from their complete domination of the world: women in the workplace tend to really fuck each other over, much more then even men do.

Well they do have half of the money and all the vagina, so in theory they SHOULD... :D

But one thing holds the female gender back from their complete domination of the world: women in the workplace tend to really fuck each other over, much more then even men do.

Pretty much this. Having worked in an office with women this was pretty much a regular occurrence. It didn't matter the age or nothing, as everyone of them participated in cutting each other down behind the others' backs.

As a whole though, women in at least North America pretty much run the household from what I've seen.