• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are There Any Bloggers Here?

I've just started a web log ("blog"). It's easy to get up and going, and it's free. Does anyone else here have a blog or have a favorite blog to share? I'd like to read them.

Here's a link to my "baby" blog... It's just an experiment at this point, but it's a start.

http://lifeofanightfly.blogspot.com/

I enjoy writing, so maybe this is another nice outlet for me/other users to explore! People viewing the blog can post their comments as well, so it makes it interesting, from what I've seen of others' blogs.

Cheers! :nanner: :hatsoff:

trying to start a blog but says:

"The following errors occurred with your submission

You do not have permission to create tags. You may only use existing tags."

I don't know what this means and cant post it until i figure this out. Anyone help?

trying to start a blog but says:

"The following errors occurred with your submission

You do not have permission to create tags. You may only use existing tags."

I don't know what this means and cant post it until i figure this out. Anyone help?

PM me.

I have my own blog and contribute to others. Find other writers in your market and leave comments on there blog and get them to follow you and have them leave comments on your blog as well. Stay current with your posts, at least two times a week but make sure the days you post are constant. Hope that helps

FranklinP

Banned
Blogging is a great way to express yourself, it is a very good therapy specially when you have lots of ideas and lots of things to say and would like to share. Keep it man! :pathead:

Blogging is a great way to express yourself, it is a very good therapy specially when you have lots of ideas and lots of things to say and would like to share. Keep it man! :pathead:

Yeah man that is very true. A friend of mine once went to a psychiatrist and the doctor mentioned that keeping a journal or perhaps a blog to express ones feeling is very therapeutic.