• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: April O'Neil - AKA: April O'Neal, FTV April, April ONeil, April (Ambya), Judith Hoag

I remember in her 1st released B/G scene back in 2010 (for Pure18.com), Voodoo was way too big for her and could only fit his dick half way into her. Since then, April's done a ton of scenes and been with some pretty big guys and her skills have progressed nicely. But I was wondering, did she ever do a 2nd scene with Voodoo? Or is he on her "No Fuck" list because even 4 years later, he's still too big for her? Basically I want to know if she ever tried "getting back on that horse" again? There's nothing on iafd.com, but of course they don't include web-only scenes.

Re: April O'Neil - AKA: April O'Neal, FTV April, April ONeil, April (Ambya), Judith Hoag

Can anybody help me find where this scene is from?
The pic is a still of a gif from adult friend finder.
Thanks!

Attachments

• adultfriendfinder.png
    adultfriendfinder.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,618

She hasn't done much since her "comeback" in that James Dean movie a few months ago

She tweeted that she did a G/G scene last month and has a few lined up with Brazzers next month. Can't wait!

http://www.*************/milf/2014/07/we-love-erotik/milf-lesbian-hardcore/the-pussys-advocate/

I guess she's back on her extended vacation again.

It'll be worth the wait if she comes back doing anal tho... :thumbsup: