• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: April McKenzie, new Big Tits Round Asses girl!

I have never seen a women look so much more horrible without wearing makeup. Imagine picking her up at the bar and then she has a shower or something and comes out and then you faint?

I disagree ...

I have never seen a women look so much more horrible without wearing makeup. Imagine picking her up at the bar and then she has a shower or something and comes out and then you faint?
I disagree.
I think part of the problem is that she's had some poor make-up jobs that look like she's not wearing make-up.
I also don't like the blond on dark roots/eyebrows, and that really doesn't see to match unless she's "glossed up."

In all honesty, I really, really, really like April McKenzie, and I always have.
Something about her, just her curves, size and attitude, totally erotic for me.

In fact, the "white trash" make-up, hair dye and other non-sense that she often shows is actually the problem.
I honestly think she'd be just one, sweet lover as her natural, brunette self.

I totally lose it to her in that almost amateur pink (?) corset H/C video she did.
In fact, I think the guy who was pumping her from behind lost it too (in a condom I believe?).

O85

Closed Account
Re: April Mckenzie, new Big Tits Round Asses girl!

Faint at the prospect of fucking her, maybe, but no other reason.

and she is wearing make up, you must be blind.

Re: April Mckenzie, new Big Tits Round Asses girl!

On FrenchPee

Edit - Broken link removed.

Last edited by a moderator: