• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

April Arikssen

Just to confirm, that's definitely April Arikssen. It's an older hardcore set she did.

That second girl looks familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on her. The picture has an Earl Miller look to it; he did a lot of shoots for Penthouse, so she might be a Pet. I'll see if I can figure it out.

Thx Gents

The Darkhaired one is a real stunner is'nt she......funny thing is you get that that feeling that you have seen that face hundreds of times on the rounds before ......dont you ?...

Notice the way the guy is fingering her...lol He seems to be giving us the middle finger, as if to say, "Fuck you all! I'M the one with this hottie!" lmao :nanner:

Sutty

Banned
TheShoot said:
Please help is this April Ariksen ? I submit 2 Pics....and also can anyone tell me who the darkhaired lady is......thx

I've been looking for that set of pics for over 2 years. I used to have the link but i lost it. She's shagging that dude in the desert. Do you have it?

thanks,georges for the bad link !!...........i had to shut my computer down to get out.......................that last link...........blocks you sreen and you can not get out !!...........................look out !!................

georges

Staff member
i am verry to hear that go for it but the last link works ok for me.
to what it can be that it makes that for you i don't know, maybe haven't got a pop up blocker?.
in every case my advice the next time use a pop up blocker.

regards

georges;):)

B

bohrwars

more april ariksen

pls anyone can find more of april ariksen?