• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

April Arikssen

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
It's been a while since I have been there and I can't remember the exact address:( it was something like www.superevait. com There were a few differant pics there

I know what you mean.. I have serached for movies and all I get are her dancing around. Whats up with that crap. Shes gotta be taking some in a movie somewhere. I would think.

:sunny:

Thanks, I already know for that. But it is only soft stuff. She has few hard photo sets-that mean she MUST have movie somewhere !!!

Cannot find some :rolleyes:

um, there's more than one link showing in that site...so...perhas you should just be alittle more "specific" on this, eh?

georges

Staff member
the babe in the hat is april arikssen. are you silicone tits or a friend of him? because you have the same nickname that he has in his personal email.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, that's April alright. Great chick, I have a lot of pics of her.

JL3001

Is this April Ariksen ?

Please help is this April Ariksen ? I submit 2 Pics....and also can anyone tell me who the darkhaired lady is......thx

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator thfcmad]

Yes. Her tatoo on the shoulder seems to confirm that this is April Ariksen. Look at the following picture and compare. Do you have the link of your picture? :wiggle: :flame:

Sorry but I don´t know who is the darkhaired one. :dunno:

Attachments

• 103299.jpg
    103299.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3,984