• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

April Arikssen

Re: April Ariksen

Fortitudo, you won't be the only memeber for long! :)

Does anybody have pics of the set in Cheri magazine.(1997) Where she takes on two guys? The set is called bridal shower.

if sending them to my e-mail doesnt work, you could also try putting it on my April Arikssen group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AArikssen/. All you have to do is upload it as a file in the files section and it should be good to go. haha im the only member on it but we could use it as a base for all of our april stuff. i already have a bunch of links on it so.- just an option-

I just joined the group and awaiting approval to my Yahoo ID startrekbabeslover. Can the owner please approve me ASAP? Thanks.

I got the pics you have here and the April Freeones area, so how do I do that? Does anyone have any videos?
I came accross some on the net, and downloaded them. I didn't view them right away and when I did, I discovered there was a problem with the downloads. I don't remember where I got them, but I'm sure they are out there. If I find them, I'll post a link and also post to the Yahoo group.