• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Apple Ipod or Dell DJ?

ipod nano just came out... basically the exact same thing as the reg. ipod, but a half the size i think. honestly i think i would break it.

i would go with the dell dj, but the ipod is the original and is still a very good product

It depends on the music store you want to use? If you use iTunes then you have to use an iPod. Also the acc codec that apple uses to encode its music, is superior to mp3 because it is better at comperesing music so you get beter sound quality out of a smaller file, which means more music on your iPod or Computer Hard Drive, btw you don't have to use iTunes if you have got you music "other ways" than you can still use it on your iPod in mp3 or acc codec. Also I have heard that the iPod is tops in sound quality when compared with other mp3 players.

I've had an iPod for awhile now. I love it. Don't really know much about the Dell DJ, but I'm sure its fine. The iPod is definitely not overrated. They are a great piece of equipment with an easy to use interface. And iTunes is a great program too.

I prefer buy Apple things than Dell
Dell got enough money with their computers... don't feed the 'monopoly'