• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Apple in China, Steve Jobs pay attention!

I like Chineese apples.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Apples are tasty.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I just read that the Chinese government/cops closed down two of the stores, but not the one that was passing itself off as an actual Apple store. Turns out the stuff was real Apple gear. They paid students to smuggle in iPhones and iPads from Hong Kong, etc. Now one of the closed stores is applying to Apple to become a legit reseller.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
How DARE you of all people tell me to refrain from blanket statements! Oh, because I might steal your title as Freeones King of Making Blanket Statements! :rolleyes:

That would not be me, at all.

& China doesn't need to be a territory of America, but if it was you lot would fuck it up!!

:ban:

We would make China a relevant country. :clap:

Rey C.

China is bootleg central. We should invade them and take over. :D

:ak47:

Clearly they should have never been allowed entry into the WTO. You can thank Big Daddy Duhbya and the Free Trade Brigade for that one.

Rey C.

& China doesn't need to be a territory of America, but if it was you lot would fuck it up!!

I'm sorry, but tell us once again where you live? Cause if it isn't Monaco or Switzerland, you're a fat man tap dancing on thin ice with that comment. As I recall, you live in one of the P.I.G. nations, don't you?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Clearly they should have never been allowed entry into the WTO. You can thank Big Daddy Duhbya and the Free Trade Brigade for that one.

:google: China Bootleg

Bootleg kingdom of Asia - The New York Times

The article was removed. I would like to find it.

China possesses a well-deserved reputation as the global epicenter of counterfeiting and piracy. A. Louie works to survey leading brand’s interests and provides protection for their business interests in China.

Article

Rey C.

:google: China Bootleg

Bootleg kingdom of Asia - The New York Times

The article was removed. I would like to find it.

China possesses a well-deserved reputation as the global epicenter of counterfeiting and piracy. A. Louie works to survey leading brand’s interests and provides protection for their business interests in China.

Article

Check Bloomberg. China continues to be recognized as one of the global centers of IP thievery and piracy.

Rey C.

Are you so ashamed of your county that you can't even say its name? Say it! Say it! Damn you, fat man, say it!!! :D