• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Apparently not all black lives matter.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You've lowered the standard for capital punishment to 'not obeying lawful orders'? How many people got the benefit of that doubt on January 6th? By your argument, they all should have been killed on the spot. They were robbing, stabbing, and beating law enforcement. You are right, the rules are simple. Why weren't they followed?

Ending qualified immunity would be a great start. I am not sure why it should be opposed unless officials are afraid of the results. The officer would get his/her due process. The victims, not so much.
The use of force isn't a punishment Capital or otherwise. It is a means to either neutralize a threat or ensure compliance. Punishment comes after a verdict.

Ace Boobtoucher

And you think knowing they'll be held accountable, justified or not won't be a deterrent? :ROFLMAO: But somehow I'm expressing a dumb sentiment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've got a lot of cops in my family, they're all good people, but I wouldn't want to be pulled over by any of them.
Your logic is circular in nature. Even if a shooting is justified, every mutt is going to go after an officer and department. UNjustifed shootings or criminal acts by police are not covered by qualified immunity. Do you think officers should be able to be sued if they do their duty the right way?

Ace Boobtoucher

Ah yes, that great moment a gigantic amount of the False Equivalence Logical Fallacy teams up with rediculous levels of Whataboutism because the position of the person arguing it is so faulty they have no other recourse.
Where's the logical fallacy? I've seen Lebaron's tweets. I've seen George Floyd's family lawyer's tweets. I've seen Valerie Jarrett's tweets. Not to mention the stupid tweet from some idiot who claimed black teenagers have been knife fighting for eons and that the intervention by the officer was unwarranted because...reasons. None of them amended anything they wrote with "I hope the girl that got kicked in the head by Mkay's dad is okay," or "I hope nobody got stabbed." They just saw "WHITE COP SHOOTS GIRL" and went full on stupid.

Act as he did and get hell for killing the attacker. Wait and see and then get hell for not saving the other folks. Can't win.
I'm actually worried that butcher-knife guy is black, and that the cop will still be criticized in some way.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
The use of force isn't a punishment Capital or otherwise. It is a means to either neutralize a threat or ensure compliance. Punishment comes after a verdict.
You are ignoring the obvious. The officer denied the victim the right to a verdict. In such instances, the officer becomes the judge and jury. In many cases it is justified. Some, not so much.

Okay. If someone comes at me with two butcher's knives I'm probably going to shoot them until they are no longer a threat.
That is obvious Captain. Like I said, this one is an easy take. You seem to ignore the not-so-easy ones. Which is fine.

gmase

Your logic is circular in nature. Even if a shooting is justified, every mutt is going to go after an officer and department. UNjustifed shootings or criminal acts by police are not covered by qualified immunity. Do you think officers should be able to be sued if they do their duty the right way?
Officers - anyone carrying a gun - should be held to a higher standard. They should have nothing to fear if they 'do their duty the right way.' It's the wrong way which causes the problem.

Ace Boobtoucher

You are ignoring the obvious. The officer denied the victim the right to a verdict. In such instances, the officer becomes the judge and jury. In many cases it is justified. Some, not so much.

That is obvious Captain. Like I said, this one is an easy take. You seem to ignore the not-so-easy ones. Which
The 'victim' tried to murder two people and was neutralized before she had a chance to finish the job. Her actions dictated the officer's entirely appropriate.response. Or maybe a social worker or LeBaron James should have been consulted while the real victims were bleeding out on the street.

An officer's duty is to protect life and the situation he found himself in was entirely of Fatty Magoo's making. If she had complied and not hippo charged through the crowd, attacking unarmed people and wound up to stab the girl in pink, she would more than likely have survived.

She wasn't denied anything.

Ace Boobtoucher

Officers - anyone carrying a gun - should be held to a higher standard. They should have nothing to fear if they 'do their duty the right way.' It's the wrong way which causes the problem.
Are you afraid of cars? If not, why not?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I chuckled......

gmase

The 'victim' tried to murder two people and was neutralized before she had a chance to finish the job. Her actions dictated the officer's entirely appropriate.response. Or maybe a social worker or LeBaron James should have been consulted while the real victims were bleeding out on the street.

An officer's duty is to protect life and the situation he found himself in was entirely of Fatty Magoo's making. If she had complied and not hippo charged through the crowd, attacking unarmed people and wound up to stab the girl in pink, she would more than likely have survived.

She wasn't denied anything.
Correct. Maybe I'm confusing you. I agree with you on the case you're citing. It was the correct thing to do. Even a non-expert like me can see that.

I am referencing the several other cases where the victim's actions were not so clear.

gmase

This is hugely unfunny and completely unnecessary. Stop it.
He keeps cherry-picking this one case, but conveniently ignores the other less-than-obvious situations (i.e., unarmed not-so-nice guy running from police). When you call the victim names, it somehow makes your argument even more convincing? It's slut-shaming in a different light. He/she were bad - they need to die! [To avoid any further confusion - this is NOT in reference to Bryant.]

gmase

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
He keeps cherry-picking this one case, but conveniently ignores the other less-than-obvious situations (i.e., unarmed not-so-nice guy running from police). When you call the victim names, it somehow makes your argument even more convincing? It's slut-shaming in a different light. He/she were bad - they need to die! [To avoid any further confusion - this is NOT in reference to Bryant.]
As been mentioned many times, dehumanize the opposition. Easier to hate and fear them that way

Ace Boobtoucher

Why shouldn't she be dehumanized? She acted like an animal.

He keeps cherry-picking this one case
In all the years I've known Ace on here he almost has never had logical well thought fact based reasoning. At this point I don't know if he's had one of those his entire life His entire worldview involves either:

1. Batshit crazy conspiracy theories or at at best things very easily disproved. Even the few times I've agreed with a point a view he had I thought he (or the person he parroted) arrived to it by accident more than anything.
2. Logical fallacy after logical fallacy after logical fallacy...(often in an attempt to support # 1)
3. His supposed religious beliefs that are either so intentionally fake or he so deluded himself into thinking he believes he might as well be a member of the ancient Pharisees.