• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Apparently not all black lives matter.

An innocent dog's life is worth more than a human that freely chooses to kill.
Bark Lives Matter.
...Sorry, I couldn't come up with a better slogan.

Some of the comments about this are mind-boggling. I'm seeing stuff like "Why didn't he taze or pepper spray her?" or "Why didn't he just shoot the knife out of her hand?"
These people either didn't see the video or have watched too many movies where everyone has the aim & reaction time of deadshot.

What I do want to know is what drove someone to attempt to knife someone in front of the cops that she had just called. That's the part that really makes me sympathize for her.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
That one gal was wielding that knife in an extremely deadly manner. Sure looks like she intended to kill her. Thank God she wasn't able.

I'm with you also wondering what the backstory is. It's a shame things escalate to this level.

e5e48bff-a63b-423a-9fae-4cb231d2907d_1920x1080.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Who are we mere mortals to argue with the expert? Let's call it clean and move on. Nothing to see here.

Lebron expanded a little:

What say you on this one? https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article250864104.html

Why is capital punishment the go-to option for fleeing police? Asking for a friend since you are the expert and I've never run from the police.
If you can come up with a faster solution to a deadly situation with seconds to react I'm listening.
As for me I'd shoot someone with a good-sized rock in their hand before relying on a taser. And I would shoot center mass and in the grape. And I'd probably magdump until they stopped being a threat.

And it's not punishment, capital or otherwise. It's law enforcement. Punishment comes after investigation, arrest, trial and verdict. In most instances where deadly force is used it is the best, easiest way to end a deadly situation with a violent offender. You will never get me or anyone with common sense to agree to disarm police because criminals will never disarm themselves.

Ace Boobtoucher

Besides Ashli Babbit I can't think of any other white person that's been 86'd by the po-po recently.
And the reason you're not seeing it is because you want to believe the narrative. The geniuses at CNN and NBC take great pains to ensure that whenever a black person is killed by a white police officer you don't get to see the whole story.

A white person is twice as likely to be killed by law enforcement than a black person. That has been the trend for at least fifty years. Even if that seems disproportionate because blacks make up about 12% of the population; it makes more sense that their numbers would be higher when you take into account that black people commit roughly 60% of the violent crimes and 50% of the homicides in the US every year. So their negative interactions with police are bound to happen. Officers of any race are 18 times more likely to be injured or killed in the line of duty than any black person in their daily life.

Generally speaking, an officer involved shooting saves lives. Either the life of the officers involved or innocent people (Like Bryant's victims). I am tired of seeing the false narrative glorifying 'victims' of police violence. And I'd rather see that person who has dedicated their life to public service survive a deadly encounter than the scumbag offender whose poor decision making skills lead to that encounter. Sure there are few instances every year of unjustified deaths occurring at the hands of police. And when it happens the officers involved face a greater scrutiny than anyone here could handle.

There is no genocide happening. If that were the case you would have to see thousands of black people dying every day. When the death at the hands of police equals or surpasses the birth rate then I'd be willing to have that discussion.

Watch this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKKchYyWtlU

Ace Boobtoucher

Ace Boobtoucher

End qualified immunity and watch this shit stop dead in it's tracks.
That is the dumbest sentiment currently making the rounds. Qualified immunity doesn't cover illegal or unjustified killings.

Ace Boobtoucher

Blaming someone else is the American way. You may express your opinions however you want. No one is suggesting otherwise.

I find it odd everything is getting blamed on liberals. It seems like liberals are pushing back against an increasingly oppressive conservative movement. Why is believing the Constitution applies to ALL citizens liberal?

Fifth Amendment:
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury ... nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.​

Sixth Amendment:
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.​

Fourteenth Amendment:
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.​
Due process and all those protections listed in the Bill of Rights do not mean an officer has to sacrifice his or her safety or the lives of the general public for the rights of a violent offender at the time of arrest or their neutralization.

Ace Boobtoucher

We can all assume a label for ourselves and I am unwilling to assign one to anyone. Based on your commenting you seem far more 'right' than center. Regardless, not my place to assign a label and we all do not think alike.

I am center of left right and still cannot understand why some people easily accept depriving others of rights, but get bent out of shape when anyone suggests 'well-regulating' gun ownership.
Use of force should not be looked at as the deprivation of rights unless the shooting is unjustified. In most circumstances you'll see officers give violent offenders every opportunity to comply with lawful orders.

As with this instance; Michael Brown, etc. etc. it comes down to most of these "martyrs" not complying with not only lawful orders but with simple rules for a civilized society like don't rob, stab, beat people and not expect there to be consequences. Most cops I know would rather those consequences come at the end of a trial than at the end of the barrel of a gun.

Ace Boobtoucher

That one gal was wielding that knife in an extremely deadly manner. Sure looks like she intended to kill her. Thank God she wasn't able.

I'm with you also wondering what the backstory is. It's a shame things escalate to this level.

e5e48bff-a63b-423a-9fae-4cb231d2907d_1920x1080.jpg
Looking at that picture you cannot tell me or anyone else how old that gentle giant was. Especially if you have six seconds to react from the time you arrive to the time she starts her rampage.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
That is the dumbest sentiment currently making the rounds. Qualified immunity doesn't cover illegal or unjustified killings.

And you think knowing they'll be held accountable, justified or not won't be a deterrent? :ROFLMAO: But somehow I'm expressing a dumb sentiment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've got a lot of cops in my family, they're all good people, but I wouldn't want to be pulled over by any of them.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
If you can come up with a faster solution to a deadly situation with seconds to react I'm listening.
As for me I'd shoot someone with a good-sized rock in their hand before relying on a taser. And I would shoot center mass and in the grape. And I'd probably magdump until they stopped being a threat.

And it's not punishment, capital or otherwise. It's law enforcement. Punishment comes after investigation, arrest, trial and verdict. In most instances where deadly force is used it is the best, easiest way to end a deadly situation with a violent offender. You will never get me or anyone with common sense to agree to disarm police because criminals will never disarm themselves.
In this case, yes it does seem justified. No one seems to be arguing against it. This case is a nice cherry-pick.

Where did I say police need to be disarmed? That is insane indeed.

You nailed it when you said 'easiest way' to end a situation.

Capital punishment is defined as "the state-sanctioned killing of a person as punishment for a crime." So, yes, it is capital punishment.

Last edited:

gmase

Use of force should not be looked at as the deprivation of rights unless the shooting is unjustified. In most circumstances you'll see officers give violent offenders every opportunity to comply with lawful orders.

As with this instance; Michael Brown, etc. etc. it comes down to most of these "martyrs" not complying with not only lawful orders but with simple rules for a civilized society like don't rob,
stab, beat people and not expect there to be consequences. Most cops I know would rather those consequences come at the end of a trial than at the end of the barrel of a gun.
You've lowered the standard for capital punishment to 'not obeying lawful orders'? How many people got the benefit of that doubt on January 6th? By your argument, they all should have been killed on the spot. They were robbing, stabbing, and beating law enforcement. You are right, the rules are simple. Why weren't they followed?

And you think knowing they'll be held accountable, justified or not won't be a deterrent? :ROFLMAO: But somehow I'm expressing a dumb sentiment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ending qualified immunity would be a great start. I am not sure why it should be opposed unless officials are afraid of the results. The officer would get his/her due process. The victims, not so much.

Last edited:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Looking at that picture you cannot tell me or anyone else how old that gentle giant was. Especially if you have six seconds to react from the time you arrive to the time she starts her rampage.

The more you examine the situation it was not only a good shooting but some accurate shooting as well hitting the attacker and stopping her immediately. I can imagine hitting an aggressive moving target like that when you are still trying to figure out what is going on would be difficult. If anything that cop is a hero and lifesaver.

gmase

I'm skimmed through the press conference, but they seem oddly mum about the race. You have to wonder why they're not noting it here.
The video itself is pretty conclusive though.
I noted the omission as well, but it is still an odd situation. Nothing good happens at 3 a.m. if the police need to be involved.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
All I can say about the Bryant shooting is that the Officer was in an untenable position. Act as he did and get hell for killing the attacker. Wait and see and then get hell for not saving the other folks. Can't win. I think he did right but as an Old White Guy...