• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

anyone not laboring on labor day

Just looking at how much i have to get done today and realized i will be laboring on labor day- who's got something good planned for the day???

Have a great labour day!!!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Im gonna go to some cookouts today, and enjoy the lovely New England weather. :thumbsup: Happy Labor Day!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Are you kiddin' me? This is my day off. I have a firm rule against grading or planning on days off. I'll be cooking out and drinking beer this afternoon. The weather here is right at 68 degrees, absolutely perfect right now. There will be no laboring of any kind.

Forex/currency market virtually closed. So: no trading today :nanner:

Hope everyone's having a great Labor Day :thumbsup:

Are you kiddin' me? This is my day off. I have a firm rule against grading or planning on days off. I'll be cooking out and drinking beer this afternoon. The weather here is right at 68 degrees, absolutely perfect right now. There will be no laboring of any kind.

couldnt get the scent of fresh meat on a grill out of my mind after that one...starting the grill now- guess thats the advantage of being able to work from home!!!:D

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Perfect weather for grilling and drinking beer. :thumbsup:

Been looking at that for a while- You Mind if a fellow texan asks how you got started w/ currencies???

Not at all Sir. Was made redundant from 'Big Blue' several years ago. Since then, been trading forex/currencies (and also the Dow/S&P index) on a (sometimes) daily basis. But I'm no pro;)

I was supposed to go boating with a coworker and his kids, but he didn't feel up to going after his back started bothering him at work yesterday. Sucks because we were gonna sail under the Golden Gate, around Alcatraz, watch the repairs on the Bay Bridge, and go shark fishing off of Angel Island. Oh, well.

Now I'm just happy to have a day off, which hasn't happened in the past 2 weeks.

If eating pizza and watching college football is considered "laboring" then yes!