• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone like WWE ?

man, fuck the wwe. it's so whack now. it used to be sweet back when the characters actually wore costumes n shit. back when the 'take wore black & purp, dgeneration X...black and green is a sick combo, back when mick foley was mankind/dude love/cactus jack, back when 2 cool used to rock the ring after winning, back when golddust was rubbing his titties, back when kane's ugly ass had the mask back on...the good ole days.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Stopped taking interest since the Kane/Lita/Edge/Matt Hardy storyline began.....

Earlier I´ve watched WWE/WWF always on television. But since the WCW was integrated, the level decreased more and more. It was very unfortunate when Stone Cold has left the WWE. I find it also badly what from Kane has become. I liked the time, when the "Brothers of Destruction" ruled!!!

THE CHAMP IS HERE....lol...i'm a big WWE fan...i like both shows now that Smackdown has Batista. It used to be that i would only watch Raw...but now i'm getting into Smackdown...i hate the way eddie guerrero character has changed...he is a very good wrestler...but i hate him on the mic...Lesner has been offered a contract so i hope he'll be back.

Bret “hit-man” Hart returns to wwe.

Not in television already, but he could be in raw tomorrow or In two weeks. He has a dvd coming up, a picture with Vince McMahon , and a wwe superstar profile in wwe.com
I think he’s going to return to raw. Goes to Canada, makes everyone crazy, and ready to finish what he left unfinished a long time ago (Sean Michaels)

" The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be." - Bret Hart.

Thank God my favorite wrestler of all time is back even if it's just to promote the dvd. The only wrestling dvd's I have are Lita and Trish Stratus. Now I'll have to add the Road Warriors and then Bret Hart and the upcoming Ultimate Warrior dvd. Welcome back to the "Excellence of Execution".