• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone like WWE ?

Superfly

Closed Account
Last edited:
I liked it for a long time. Late 80's up until last year. I haven't watched it since HHH dressed up like Kane and ****ed that dead girl. :wtf:

Superfly

Closed Account
HomerSimpson300 said:
I liked it for a long time. Late 80's up until last year. I haven't watched it since HHH dressed up like Kane and ****ed that dead girl. :wtf:

Yeah i know homer that was one of the worst story lines ever. It sunk to a new low in 2002 but the product has impoved since then....Kane has had his gimmick revamped by removing his mask, Eddie Gurrero and Chris Benoit are world champions, and Undertaker has gone back to the darkside :hatsoff:

Phil77

Banned
Been a fan wince i was 10 years old and when it was known as WWF when Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, and Ultimate Warrior dominated. I am also a huge fan of the Undertaker.

I didn't watch during my HS years though, started watching again after I graduated. So its been about 16 years that I have been a fan. Love all the divas too except that bitch Jazz and Gail Kim, she is nasty!

EDIT: Easy with the racial slurs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superfly

Closed Account
mike_84 said:
The one on the right is Francine. Any old ECW fans here?

Yeah i loved it...there were some rumours ECW was comming back under the WW brand and replacing Smackdown...i hope it will eventually...merging the brands is what they need to do

If the brands were merged I highly doubt Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit would've become champions. That's why they did the "roster split," they had too much talent to hold under one title.

Anyway, I've been a fan since I was 9 and I saw WrestleMania IV.

Superfly

Closed Account
MightyKrendall said:
If the brands were merged I highly doubt Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit would've become champions. That's why they did the "roster split," they had too much talent to hold under one title.

How do you work that out ? Their champions of both rosters so one of them would be champ if they merged ! The talent is spread too thinly. For example having John Bradshaw Layfield as a main eventer is ridiculous...

you've also got to realize that the smackdown roster has gotten pretty thin lately. losing lesnar to his nfl pursuit and angle to his bum neck has severely hindered what they can do there. to his credit i think jbl has been damn good on the mic and guerrero has held him up quite well in their matches... hell, i could probably step in to the ring and eddie could put on a match worth seeing. i think cena if he keeps improving is a definite headliner down the road... taker making a hybrid of his american bad-ass and dead man characters has also helped out the smackdown brand... and if angle can come back healthy the thursday night show should be pretty solid.

as for raw... except for the last two weeks or so... the show has been amazing. hhh has been giving the rub to a lot of guys lately and it's paid off big time. not to mention creative has been so much better. also... having flair and hhh on this show has been a blessing for the up-and-comers (feels kinda weird using that term on this board... for wrestling ;) ) because the mic work is simply great for the most part. orton has progressed so quickly... i actually thought cena would get 'there' before he did, but he's got the bloodline i guess.

well... for anyone concerned, like i am... lesnar has started his tryouts and has worked out for the vikings and... grrrrrr... the packers and has showed great athleticism but is very raw. hope we see him in purple and gold in the very near future!

peace :hatsoff:

I'm a big Undertaker fan. I'm still lukewarm to the currant Heyman angle though.

Smackdown needs something, I've never been able to watch an entire episode.

Raw on the other hand has really made a comeback this last year. I actually look forward to monday nights now. Late 99-03 was really bad. Too bad the Rock and Austin can't stick around.

I was a fan of the WWF for years. Then ECW came around, and i found out about what wrestling was all about. The WWF had their classic matches, but bottomline, the product is shit and has been for a long time. The shows are more sopa's than wrestling now days. I've been following NWA for a while now and it's far better than anything the WWF has done in years.

The only thing the WWF is good at doing, is pushing big men that can't wrestle. I love that Benoit and Eddy are the champs, but the shows blow, so i guess it doesn't really matter.

Taker needs to call it quits. He's done with. He just can't get it done in the ring anymore. He had a great run with the company and was great for many years, but now it's like he just holding other guys back.

RVD, Orton, Cena, Y2J. These are the guys that are going to carry this company into the next decade.

WWE, WWW, RAW, etc... all this craps just SUCKS !