• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone know french here?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Abyss, it was a compliment, ''Petit Coeur'' is a term of admiration.
Similar to sweetheart in english or corazoncito en espanol.

It doesnt translate into sweetheart exactly, that would be cheri in french, but the meaning is the almost the same.
You would call a dear friend Petit Coeur.
You would call your "lover" Cheri.

you're right meesterperfect.

I don't understand. French is easy to learn ... :)

I remember my first lesson in English : "Where is John ? John is in the kitchen !" :rofl:

georges

Staff member
I remember how I once nicknamed a german girl I have met during my trips, I called her "petite chatte" or "little pussy" because she was very cute and had some charm. Petit Coeur is a compliment and something positive.

you're right meesterperfect.

I don't understand. French is easy to learn ... :)

I remember my first lesson in English : "Where is John ? John is in the kitchen !" :rofl:

My first french lesson was "Oui is yes, Non is no"

no wonder why I can't speak a lick of french, Au Revoir :)

The whole mandatory foreign policy thing is like something some idiot policy maker came up with because it sounded good when he had no idea how things work in the real world.

That reminds of me what we say on the other board I'm on. There, it's all (well, not ALL, but bear with me) about corporate-mandated ideas that sound good on paper but just won't work in real life.

Like communism.

Petit Coeur is sweetheart yes. My roommate from college lives in France and used to call all the girls in college "Petite Coeur".

georges

Staff member
When I was at school, I have rarely heard a girl calling other girls "petit coeur" that must not be so common.

Ah, direct translations... Try this one: "froid de canard".

By the way, I think "dear" would be a fairly accurate translation.

there are regional difference in phrase that might make sense in one place but not other place

petite couer of course small heart literally

en Quebec is different than in France or Belgique et cetera

AbyssKiller

Banned
So... it s good news if she called me ''Petit Coeur''? By the way, it was french in Quebec. I didn't know it was different from France.