• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

anyone here like football( soccer) and if you do wich team do you like the most ?

superman3884

Closed Account
i will start , i am yossi from israel , and my favorit team is inter milan , and after that hapoel tel aviv FC

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I like Ajax from the Netherlands, and the Tranmere Rovers from Wales.

superman3884

Closed Account
my actually i used to play handball in school and played as a goalkeeper
i prefer this postion also in football ...
can i ask somthing about the american football ?
why do they call it football if 90 precent of the game is playd with the hands ?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
My favourite team is Manchester United, and I used to play Football, I was a great Goalie.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Indianapolis Colts.

Fuck soccer.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Fuck Eggball!

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Dude, there are literally dozens of threads like this. Use the search function and all will be revealed. :glugglug:

My favourite team is Manchester United, and I used to play Football, I was a great Goalie.

Great minds meet each other, it's my favorite team for long time. When i played soccer, always defender.

I support Tottenham Hotspur (Sometimes I wonder why :facepalm:) and my other favourite European teams are Barcelona and Inter Milan. I used to play but had to retire a couple of years ago for health reasons :crying: .

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I like the Steelers of Pittsburgh.

The reason football is called football is because it started out as a mind numbing game (much like soccer) where all they did was run right or left and kick the ball a lot. And then something wonderful happened, someone got so fuckin bored he picked up the ball and threw it at another guy's head. But this other guy sensed something was amiss because he too was bored out of his skull and thus was ready for the attack and "caught" the ball (the first ever forward pass in history was recorded). And the game crawled out of the primordial ooze and evolved into something far more advanced.

I support Paris-SG and the okther teams I like are AS Roma, Liverpool and Barcelona

New York Jets baby, the best football team out there.
flagItaly.jpg