• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone here enjoy model trains?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I used to when I was a kid, not so much since then. Actually my mother was telling me the other day, that she found all my old train sets when she was cleaning out her basement.

I used to have all the "Hornby?" brand, amongst others and all the add ons. Heaps of stuff.
I guess some of it would be a collectors item now.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
"Not model ones. But I do enjoy crashing real ones and killing innocent people."---Mr. Glass

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I build stuff from the Final Fantasy games out of legos, plus I buy mecha models and build robots, and 1/72 soldiers. Yes I am awashed in a sea of pussy.

I failed to mention the size of the dioramas that I posted pictures of in the beginning of this thread. Each one is approximately two and a half by two and a half feet.

Also, the house, the shop, the motorcycles, all had to be put together, and painted. The most fun came while doing the "landscaping" -- the dirt, gravel, hills, trees, bushes, etc.

Notice the telephone lines? I strung black thread to each pole representing telephone and power lines. And, the light above the the guy leaning against the garage by the soda machine.... that light actually lights up. It looks neat at night and, very realistic.

I like rc airplanes got a P-47 I gotta put together and getting a f-14 tomcat for xmas!
Awesome! I went out to the local RC Flying Club last summer and had a blast watching those planes fly. You are probably aware of the hundreds of RC videos on youtube. Good entertainment.

Awesome! I went out to the local RC Flying Club last summer and had a blast watching those planes fly. You are probably aware of the hundreds of RC videos on youtube. Good entertainment.

Yeah! I have watched a ton of them, the planes I got are foam and the f-14 will be powered by a couple of fans but I really want to get the true rc jets! Those look like a hell of alot of fun!

Deepcover

Closed Account
Not really unless I was Steven Spielberg or my older cousin who enjoys driving the big trains...Lucky bastard...

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I don't like you, so I'd love to be cruel, but that fact is that I'm impressed with your work, so, begrudging congratulations.