• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone Date Someone That Just Wasn't Right...In The Head!

Technically me and this girl didn't date, but back in High School she was obsessed with me. She was a year ahead of me in school and wanted me to go to grad with her. I said no when she asked. So she writes me a note and give it to me during lunch or recess or whatever. I read the first paragraph and it's just sweetly asking me to go with her. The second paragraph was all gibberish (I was like wtf at first). Then I realized you had to hold the letter upside down and backwards (or something to that effect) and it read along the lines of "You should come to grad with me. If not I'm going to cut you up and bury you under my llama pen and no one will find you...etc, etc". It was a pretty long and descriptive paragraph.

Then she would constantly call my house and play what sounded like a cartoon character saying "I'm gonna burn your house down" into the mouthpiece. She was pretty disturbed!

I know the thread was about someone we dated, but I thought I would share this story.

While not crazy (never dated anyone crazy), I did date this one girl that was not very bright. I mean one time she got lost for an hour while driving even though she had a GPS with her

Was with a girl from London a few years back which meant I had to drive a looong way to see her. Because of this only ever saw her at weekends so I made the effort, tried to make it work etc etc...until it became blatantly obvious that she had psychopathic qualities about her. Was WAY too overbearing, smothering and so on and so forth...was down there one weekend and it was clear the whole thing was going down the shitter when she demanded that I up sticks and move to London to live with her to "save" the relationship. I made my excuses and left.

Unfortunately after I had time to clear my head and think about the whole thing, I realised she was the female equivalent of me.

I am, therefore, a psychopath.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Daily Draw is Over! New thread being posted in the DD contest thread in a few!