• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone afraid of wasps?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
That's cold, man.

I hate shit with stingers, and my friend and my brother love to give me shit about it. They, however, are terrified of spiders and bats, respectively.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Moved from the city to a rural house with many nests. Stung many times. Burns like hell. Those nasty fuckers chase you. They build their shit so fast and in places you can't find. A neighbor had a great way of getting rid of them. Spray bottle of gasoline and a swatter. Hit that nest and prepare to do battle. Once a drop of that gasoline hit them they would drop straight down dead.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Bees & Hornets are fine! Wasps are annoying when youre trying to eat outside in the summer & they keep hovering around your food, but im not afraid of them.

Ive actually watched Hornets hunting flys & insects in my garden some summers too. Theyll only go for you if you piss them off though!

A guy in my high school was killed by wasps. Not from stinging, a clan of them carried him into the sky and dropped him.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I hate their sting, considering their stinger is pretty much half the size of their body.

I not so much afraid of them as just very wary of bitey, stingy, kicky, pokey, or clawy things which most animals fall into one or more of those categories. Things that can poison you while they do that are even worse.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
White Anglo-Saxon Protestants?

Yeah. I can't stand those fuckers.

... I believe you just won the Internet. :clap:

I can't rep you again yet though. :( Hugs?

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Not in the slightest. Which is weird because I'm scared of daddy long leg spiders, an essentially harmless bug who can't sting me...but no, any kind of bee/wasp/hornet, I'm definitely not afraid of. My mom used to freak out at me for taunting them and trying to pick them up when I was a kid lol

If anything comes near me that even looks like it might be able to sting me, I will go running and screaming like a little girl. The last time that I got stung was over 35 years ago and I still have a scar. I got stung in my hand when I was six, it hurt like hell and by the time we got medical treatment my entire arm was 5 times it's normal size. I have had guns and knives pulled on me and didn't even flinch, a bee/wasp/hornet gets close to me, I'm fucking gone.