• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone afraid of wasps?

It seems like most people are.

wasp-0071.jpg

Afraid of them in general.... no.... afraid of getting stung by one... yeah.... I wonder if any one likes getting stung on their ass or anus.

I wipe my ass with wasp nests. :cool:

Wasps, bees, hornets, yellowjackets etc. are my one irrational fear in life. I am scared of them and I will flee the scene if they come near me. People usually find it funny.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
My parents have an orchard and for years when I was a kid my father had bee hives. Not only did he take care of his own, but he would go out to people's houses to remove honey or bumble bee hives that were started in people's houses, or remove big ass wasp and yellow jack nests. So I earned a healthy respect for those aggressive fuckers.

Especially since for years one of my chores was picking up the wind fall apples off the ground so the skunks wouldn't come into the orchard. When those started rotting and fermenting, those wasps and yellow jackets got drunk. Think they're mean sober? Try drunk.

I don't particularly care for black hornets either. Had my fill of sand hornets in central florida....I don't swell much from bee, wasp, and not at all from yellow jacket stings but man my ankle turned the size of a melon from that hornet sting.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yes I am.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I would be if they were infected with the Tyrant-Virus.

I got stung by one on the back of my hand once. It felt like blunt force trauma. Definitely not something I want to experience again.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Not a huge fan of them, I can safely say.
But, I do have a way of taking care of the truly evil fuckers when they dare venture into my apartment. Absolutely soaking them with a fine mist of water weighs them down enough that they cannot go anywhere - allowing me to take my Tony Oliva baseball bat (yeah, that is right, bitches. Tony Oliva. THAT Tony Oliva), and smash them into a fine pulp, leaving the body there as a reminder to others as to what will happen if they dare the same feat.