• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody Watching The DNC Infomercial That's On Today... Or This Week... Or Whenever It's On?

That's the least surprising headline I've seen all year. "Joe Biden LYING AGAIN" 😄

Did you know that Joe Biden's dead wife drove through a stop sign, killing herself and injuring their children?

Did you know that Joe routinely lies about the innocent driver that his dead wife slammed into?

Did you know that Joe lies about the innocent, surviving driver, saying that he was drunk - because no one feels much pity for a guy with a dead wife that drove like a drunk herself, killing herself and nearly killing all of her children.

But Joe gets a lot of miles out of her deadly driving - he just has to lie about it.

Joe Biden is rectum crust.
I didn't look to hard, but I didn't find a direct fact check on this. Not that fact check sites are the gold standard, but they can be a start when trying to understand a topic

Seem to be that people just like to read memes and rehash the lies. I see someone on here doing it. I wonder if those are just owned by Goocifer. :p

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/driver-in-biden-crash-wanted-name-cleared/

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/12/social-posts-distort-facts-on-trump-charities/

I wonder if those are just owned by Goocifer. :p

I watched 60 Minutes last night. Not new, but interesting stuff on the Russian interference.
I don't have evidence, but what I believe is that The Russians interfered and hacked. In some cases they gave the information directly to the Republicans or to the press. I'm not 100% sure Trump took it. I suspect they nibbled and maybe nibbled some more, then backed away.
I also don't have evidence, but believe that there was a conspiracy to spy and and falsify information on the Trump Team.
It was pretty easy under false pretenses to find dirt on some of the dirty people on his team. Also, the investigation really itself caused harm to a couple of people.

That report on 60 minutes really makes you think that Clinton's email thing is a big deal. I don't care what her intention was and I'm not looking to charge her with anything, but these servers need to be as secure as possible. The Russians and Chinese are treating this like a military operations.

The Republican and Democrat immature childish behavior plays right into their hands. Plus the rest of the country that wants to be an expert because they read a meme really helps the Russians out quite a bit.

Yikes!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
https://nypost.com/2020/08/22/joe-biden-faces-plagiarism-claim-over-dnc-acceptance-speech/

I thank Joe for delivering the expected.

Now I’m hoping that Melania delivers his wife’s speech.
Layton’s message, meanwhile, had itself employed somewhat similar language to that once used by former Canadian Prime Minister Wilfred Laurier, the National Post reported.
ZOITS! So it's not even regular plagiarism. It's Plagiarism to the Power of Two!! :eek:

The differences between Biden’s language and Layton’s — and Laurier’s, for that matter — were apparently enough to escape the $4,200 anti-plagiarism software program that the Democratic nominee’s campaign reportedly installed last year.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: Software designed to prevent Biden from doing what comes so naturally to him, from doing what he does best. Some Anti-Biden Security Blanket software. 😂

But, I guess Bidenocrats will defend it as having been due to his alleged stuttering condition.

georges

Staff member