• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Jens Pulver beat him in lightweight. BJ avenged his loss, but he isn't undefeated.

Looks like he's going to be fighting Diego Sanchez next. That'll be sic.

On another note. Did anybody watch WEC 42? Brian Bowles KO'd Miguel Torres and ended his 17 fight winning streak to win the Bantamweight Championship.

The UFC needs to seriously consider bring up the Bantam/Feather weight division. Those fights are always exciting and the divisions are stacked with great fighters. Mike Brown, Miguel Torres, Urijah Faber, Brian Bowles, Donald Cerrone, Jose Aldo etc.

I missed the WEC 42, I wish I had seen that, did you watch it live? do you think the fight will be aired anytime soon??

On a different note why does it always happen? when 2 of your favorites have to fight... Penn vs. Sanchez will most definitely be fuckin sick to say the least. I have to go with my boy... "YES, YES, YES, YES.." the Nightmare... continues... I have to say along with Rampage Jackson, Sanchez is one of my other favorites in the UFC.. :yesyes:

Oooo,can't wait for that one.I like Diego and I hope he wins that one.

I really like BJ Penn, but against Diego I gotta say I hope The Nightmare wins.

I think Penn/Sanchez will be a lot like Penn/Pulver. Sanchez will lose to the champ, learn the ropes, and then come back and win the title. BJ is getting old.

Marlo - WEC 42 was already aired here. Last night. On Spike TV.

I think Penn/Sanchez will be a lot like Penn/Pulver. Sanchez will lose to the champ, learn the ropes, and then come back and win the title. BJ is getting old.

penn and sanchez will be awesome abd put alot of butts in seats . i really like sanchez but i dont see himbeating penn just yet

Sanchez definitely has a chance of winning. For a LW, he has good power and his striking ability is solid. He's a cardio machine. He's great on the ground. He seems to have a great chin too.

It'll be a great fight and one I'm definitely looking forward to watching.

I'll be cheering for Diego. I like watching BJ lose, heh.

my girl likes to watch fights with me, EVER!!!!, she gets so into them i have to have her sit on her hands so she won't throw stuff at the t.v. and breck it

Marlo Manson

When does the ultimate fighter start?

Source: MMAWeekly.com

- Here is background information on the fighters set for UFC's 10th season of The Ultimate Fighter, which debuts September 16th on Spike. This season is coached by Rampage Jackson and Rashad Evans.

Marlo Manson

Thanx STDiva I just saw the rebroadcast, Torres got Knocked the fuck out :shocked: looked like he was about to finnish bowles. wow.. that was awesome... :bowdown::glugglug::hatsoff:

i know this is ufc news but this weekend at like 10 pm eastern on showtime is a free MMA show they will crown a womans champ when Gina carino takes on cybrog
you wont want to miss this

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
got the DVR set to record Showtime tonight. It will be fun to come home from work and watch some fighting

How in the world could you like boxing over martial arts? Unlike MMA it has deaths and only offers one aspect of fighting. Just saying.

Oh, come on. There have been a lot of really exciting boxing matches.

I'm a much bigger MMA fan, but that doesn't stop me from watching boxing matches from time to time.

There is something appealing about the simplicity of boxing because the top boxers are the absolute best at what they do.

As for the health risks, MMA hasn't been around long enough yet to determine the longterm dangers. Who knows? They say it's less dangerous, but decades from now, it's possible we might find it to be a different story.

Watching Cyborg vs Gina Carano right now...1st Round. Cyborg is a beast....Gina took a pounding but she is a warrior for going toe to toe with that beast.

No doubt. I kept saying no way Gina would get out of those submissions.
More women's MMA needs to be showcased, I remember seeing some good bodog fight matches

Strikeforce has some kickazz fighters. Jake Shields, Gilbert "El Nino" Melendez, and Fedor can compete with any of the UFC guys in their respective weight classes. Plus that women's fight was one of the best one rounds I've seen in a while. It's not like we are comparing the CFL to the NFL when we talk of the 2 leagues.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
the only problem I had with last night's fights, it was real late when I got home to watch them on tape, was none of them went past the first round. Maybe one went to the second. I felt bed for Gina, she didn't look ready for Cyborg's power. The next fight will be better but I don't know if Gina will have enough, she looked slow. Babalu got worked bad, wasn't even fun to watch that ass whoopin

I like UFC fights but I'm more into boxing.

Tammy

Others disagree but I understand. I have been in some awesome boxing matches back 15 years ago and have seen some awesome ones as well. However I too disagree that boxing is better. I mean boxing is just one aspect of combative/martial arts. The slam dunk is cool in basketball but it is also fun to watch block shots, free throws, and three pointers. Comparing boxing to MMA is like comparing the Slam Dunk contest to the overall game of basketball. MMA offers so much with not as many rules. It's cool that they can actually use their leg...and elbow, and knee. It's cool the fight can stay on the ground instead..it is cool that when one falls he can still take a beating instead of getting a standing 8 count...and it's cool the clinch can be dangerous instead of a way to catch your breath.

Yes I can watch boxing matches all day long...as I could watch Submission Grappling, Brazilain Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Sumo Wrestling, and Sambo. I would actually choose to watch BJJ/Submission matches all day over boxing. I'm a martial artist and a martial artist fan. I love competion and fights and the discipline and beauty combat/martial arts bring. But no single art compares to MMA's excitment.