• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

any twitterers...

I am sorry but I hate twitter.. It is ridculous that it does what plenty of other sites already do but because it has become a fad everyone follows

i'd like to know what sites offer the same thing as twitter, please enlighten me. here's me on twitter btw http://twitter.com/blusol.

Twitter is a waste of time. Facebook allowed you to do the same thing for years. First time I heard about it was when a bunch of old farts in congress were on their twitter accounts when Obama was talking. Classy.

Twitter is for people that want to make boring daily actives seem "amazing". If your famous I can understand you having one - your fans love to hear about your lives.

"Just went to the store today."
"Going to the shore!"

Twitter = :wtf::eyeso:

Twitter is a waste of time. Facebook allowed you to do the same thing for years. First time I heard about it was when a bunch of old farts in congress were on their twitter accounts when Obama was talking. Classy.

Twitter is for people that want to make boring daily actives seem "amazing". If your famous I can understand you having one - your fans love to hear about your lives.

"Just went to the store today."
"Going to the shore!"

Twitter = :wtf::eyeso:

I have a Facebook membership and I stopped using it. They had so many problems with security and other issues and thats why I hate Facebook.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
No. I don't Facebook, I don't Myspace, I don't Tweet, and I don't AIM. People don't need updates on my life. And if they do, I have a phone. Call me!

I have a Facebook membership and I stopped using it. They had so many problems with security and other issues and thats why I hate Facebook.

And Twitter never had any problems? Didn't a few weeks ago a ton of stars Twitter accounts get hacked? Like Britney Spears account got hacked and she posted "I died.".

I have yet run into a problem with Facebook or even Myspace.