• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any Tila Tequila fans here? Her hardcore sex tape is on its way...

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member
Is she a beotch or something? >_> I don't know anything about her, but looking at the pics, I don't think she's ugly or anything. :o I wouldn't mind watching her get tossed around!

She has some personal views that I don't particularly agree with. Although word on the interweb is she may not be well so who knows if what she's posting is for real or not

http://anonymoustruthblog.com/category/blog/

On a much more pleasant note, I missed you Lucy :)

Philbert

Banned
Is she a beotch or something? >_> I don't know anything about her, but looking at the pics, I don't think she's ugly or anything. :o I wouldn't mind watching her get tossed around!

OK, sweetheart...in the way of a WTF? sorta "funny if it wasn't so sad" post here is just one quick visit to her site...eeek!:eek:

(Headlines of first section of articles)

Interview With Dennis Wise: Producer of ‘The Greatest Story Never Told’- Adolf Hitler

A Spiritual Guide to Waking Up & Finding Your Soul Purpose (Video)

8 Important Signs of Pending Psychic Attacks

Tila Talks Ep. 11: NWO Take Down

Dear Diary: I’ve Been Through a Lot of Super Soldier-Like Training in My Dreams

Parents Sue Mohel After Accidental Penile Amputation of Infant

Astronomy Video of the Day: December 29th, 2013

Message on her site:
God sees you dirty fucking Kikes working for the Synagogue of satan and I have returned as His messenger.
Take heed now Bitches!
-Tila Tequila

Dear Diary: I Am Your Greatest Ally & Puppets Are Stupid

Communism-A Jewish Talmudic Concept: Know Your Enemy!

Dear Diary: Ride or Die Bitch E.L.I.T.E. For Life & the Financial Jew Fears the Samurai!

Dear Diary,

My bookings inbox is being filled up with a bunch of angry, industry, black magic abusing, death threatening Jews! Is that a surprise? They are trying to hit me with every angle possible, and one of them even admitted to me that yes, Vivid & TMZ are playing me dirty and that’s because “I deserve it.” – This person goes on to say that they are going to do it and not let me see a dime of the money made off of exploiting me nor bother calling me back nor show me any ounce of respect or at least work in line with THE LAW because apparently he has been implying that they are the law and that they will do whatever they want and this is their way of “destroying my credibility” and if that won’t work then they will result to trying to kill me. Blah blah fucking blah shut the fuck up you piece of shit ****! You are the reason I have rebelled against you in the first place! If you didn’t act like such a god damned NAZI that you so call claim to be a victim of or hate…. THEN WHY DO YOU BEHAVE LIKE ONE???????? SO WHO IS TH....etc etc...

(If you want even more insanity check out the older thread on her views on the untold history of misunderstood Hitler,) Kinda like the misunderstood playwright of "Springtime For Hitler" in the original movie "The Producers" with Gene Wilder and Zero Mostel.

We won't mention her show years ago on MTV Do You Want A DAte With Tila Tequila or some lame title...some lucky lame guy or gal got to win a date with her.
Owww! My head is hurting just thinking about it...too much Tila exposure!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
^ The rarely viewed triple post. It is a thing of beauty.

oups

5.jpg

yep she love anal the little slut ;)

i cant wait

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 210