• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any stright or bi guys here ever have jerk off sessions with other guys?

Are they awake when it happens?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Athread about a circle jerk? This is priceless, pretty damn funny but no I wouldn't do it because that sounds gay but whatever floats your boat. Btw TnA who is that chic taking the two dicks in your av she looks good? lol

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Yeah, I did, once. It was in the hot tub with a guy named Gerald. He is a pretty good friend of my son's. Anyway, it was during some meteor party hosted by our boys' guidance counselor. We were sitting in the hot tub, and like all conversations involving two half naked me in water, the conversation turned to mutual masturbation. And like all conversations about mutual masturbation taking place in a hot tub between two straight half dressed men, we went to mutually pulling each other's meat, while the other one did the same.
Then...then...then...he would not even look me in the face. He would not even return my calls. Why? Why? I had forgotten all about this traumatic episode. Why did you have to so cruelly remind me so! Why! I had all but erased it from my mind! Why, a week later, it was almost as if the event had never transpired!
Damn it all, now I have to go huff the urine of a male cat in heat to take my mind off this fucking shit!

Why not just go ahead and BLOW each other? Why stop at jerking off? Thats somehow less gay? But to answer your question not no but hell no.

Just wondering who here has ever done it and if you havnt then have you ever wanted to or are you not into it? I have before and it was definetly a great time. whata re your thoughts?

Straight? Why are gay or Bisexual guys so obsessed with straight men?

Just leave everyone alone. It's very hypocritical of gay men to say "I was born this way, leave me alone" yet there's a huge amount of internet content where gay men don't have the same respect for straight men.

Gays don't like the idea that they can be "treated" or changed yet they don't mind doing that to straight people.

This stuff is getting to the point where Freeones is going to drive away a huge share of it's non-LBGT visitors.

Jon S.

Banned
What is it with threads like this? :dunno: If you are REALLY into stuff like this.....why not just go to a site for "like minded people"? Just sayin'

What is it with threads like this? :dunno: If you are REALLY into stuff like this.....why not just go to a site for "like minded people"? Just sayin'

Part of it is because a large share of the moderators are in favor of this stuff and defend those who want it here and ban those who speak up about it.

I have no problem with it, but why does it have to be here? There's any number of internet forums for them to go to.

It's like asking to do a Christmas pageant at a Synagogue.

TnA_Addiction

Closed Account
Part of it is because a large share of the moderators are in favor of this stuff and defend those who want it here and ban those who speak up about it.

I have no problem with it, but why does it have to be here? There's any number of internet forums for them to go to.

It's like asking to do a Christmas pageant at a Synagogue.

I really don't see what the problem is, if people don't want to see this kind of thing then don't post here, it's that simple. If people didn't post complaining about a thread like this than it would probably just disapear into obscurity somehwere in back pages of the forum, so when people post saying stuff like this thread shouldn't be allowed to exist on the forum it just brings it more attention and bumps it up.

I can play pivot

I really don't see what the problem is, if people don't want to see this kind of thing then don't post here, it's that simple. If people didn't post complaining about a thread like this than it would probably just disapear into obscurity somehwere in back pages of the forum, so when people post saying stuff like this thread shouldn't be allowed to exist on the forum it just brings it more attention and bumps it up.

We tried that and you and your ilk keep spamming with more and more gay/bi/gay-in-denial threads.

Now you are being TOLD we don't want it here. Why must you persist? You can go right to a gay or bisexual forum and meet all the people you need to talk to.