• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any Real Life Titfuck Experiences?

Looking to hear some real stories about some hot titfucks. Spare no details :)
I'm an American guy, living in South Korea.

Pretty early in my career here, I was out with a new co-worker, James, and 3 of his friends from his old work place. I’d met Dave before but not Seth. Tim and I had jammed at open mic a few times but although I liked him, I didn't know him very well.

Seth was upset because he’d just had a fight with his gf and was thinking about breaking up. He and his gf had traveled around SE Asia together and had argued a lot. She had to go back to work but he went on to Australia for 3 weeks to visit his family. Today she'd confessed to him that she'd slept with a guy a few times after she got back. They didn't break up but he didn’t know what he was going to do.
I got a little suspicious with every new detail. Then I realized that he was talking about Nanju, a woman I’d hooked up with 6 times in the last 3 weeks. I managed to keep a poker face and hoped he’d never find out. In hindsight, I should have known she had a boyfriend but at the time, I was surprised. I felt bad but apparently not too bad because I really wanted to fuck her again. I sent her a vague message.

Not my best work.

We all tried to cheer him up a bit but I wasn’t much consolation to him. They decided to go somewhere else and shoot some pool. I said I’d stay here, maybe catch up later.

I was sitting alone thinking about moving on to another place and catch some live music but also wondering if I'd actually go through with hooking up with Nanju if she replied.

- Can I join you?

I looked to see an older woman smiling at me. She'd been with a group of Korean women around her age and I had noticed her looking at me a few times. They were all leaving but she stopped at my table.

-Sure

She introduced herself and asked me to use her English name, Vivian. She knew who I was through some volunteer work I was involved in. Interesting conversation. It turns out, she is on the Board of Directors of an organization I volunteer for and we’d spoken through group chats and an email.

- It’s nice to put a face to the name
- Yes, it is

I thought she was beautiful, had a friendly, gentle voice, a soft face and full lips. I couldn't help but notice that she had great tits as well. Probably early 40s (turned out she was 44, 18 years older than me. Probably married (yes, married). I didn’t really know what she wanted.

The place was getting noisier and she doesn’t drink, I felt a little self-conscious and it was hard to carry on our conversation about the charity work.

After 10 minutes or so, I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere else. I swear it was just to keep talking about the organization– I was still thinking about Nanju's wild fucking and greedy mouth.
like your place?

I was a little surprised but recovered quickly. I still didn’t think anything would happen.

-Sure, let’s get a cab.

She complimented my place, sat on the sofa. I got some cool water and served it. She gestured for me to sit next to her, so close we were touching.

I kinda got the vibe so I made a move but it was too soon. She clearly wanted to go slow and lead. We talked more.

Finally, contact. Finally kissing. Like kissing my sister. Not inspiring. Abruptly, she opened up my pants and played with my cock but stayed dressed.

- Can I…?

She started a hand/blow job. It's a dumb thing to complain about but it was a bit boring and way too slurpy... her saliva was practically dripping. And noisy. She was a slurper, which is kind of a turn-off for me.

But I said it felt great… which was not a lie.

She smiled, backed off, stood up and removed her blouse. Then her bra. Her tits are perfection. Even better than I'd suspected.

I said "wow" and she fed them to me. Buried my face in them. She fed me the nipples. She got back on her knees and resumed the slurpy bj. She stood me up and got my pants and underwear completely off.

Then everything changed. I soon figured out that the sloppy bj was just a setup for a long tit fuck session. She was aggressive, crushing and massaging my cock between her tits. Sliding up and down. Licking whenever the head popped out.

-Wow.
-You like this?
-Yeah! Unh.

I told her I was going to cum and she smiled and squeezed tighter, culminating in 3 geysers shooting up from between her tits, spraying her chin and coating her tits with backsplash.

She said wow and smiled. And kept stroking, coaxing more drizzles out onto her glistening tits. I felt like I’d just made the major leagues of tit fucking with her.

We got the rest of our clothing off and I went down on her. She wasn't shy, guided me to the right spots and gave instruction in an emotionless tone. Then her calm broke. She moaned and held my face in place, just grinding away and she came hard. She pulled me up and she could feel my hard cock slide up her inner thigh.

- You can still go?!
She rubbed my cock.
- Yeah
- Good!
I rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy lips.

- Can I fuck you?
- Do you want to?
- Yeah.

She smiled but had an expectant look on her face, like she was waiting for me to say something more.

- Yeah, I wanna fuck you.
- Good.

She led my cock into her.

-Slow

I wanted to just pound away but I calmed down and fucked her slow, gentle, and long. Maybe she orgasmed. She could tell I was near the end.

- Are you going to cum?
- Yeah. Uh.
- You can cum inside me.

I started cumming before she finished her sentence. I grunted out how great it felt. We chatted a bit. Abruptly, she asked

- Do you like sex with me?
- Yes!
- Really?
- Yeah! You are gorgeous and your body feels good.

She smiled.

- And OMG your tits are perfect.
- I know!
She cupped them, like her hands were her bra.
- When can we meet again?

She smirked.
- Maybe sometime.
- Did you like sex with me?
- Maybe
She said it with a wink.
- maybe?
She smirked and rolled her eyes up coquettishly. She took my number and was gone. Not even 11.

I saw NJ had replied about 30 minutes ago.
- [in playful Korean] come to my house!

I took a quick shower and a 10 minute taxi ride to her place and we fucked all night. I realized later that I'd just fucked 2 women within an hour. I high-fived myself.

In the morning, she was texting in bed a lot and looked serious. Suddenly she put her phone away and pressed her body into mine. We were on our sides, she was spooning me. I felt her tits pressing into my back. Her hand reached around to play with my cock. Very soon we were fucking. I jerked off all over her smiling face.

She showered. When she came out

- I have bf. He come back. Goodbye.