• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any one know what happened to Jinxpie.com?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
One of the brightest and most fun people here. I'll be seriously bummed if she's retired.

Even if she never takes or posts another nude pic, I hope that she continues blogging (on sexual or nonsexual topics).

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i still haven't heard from her, so lets just assume thats how she wanted things and respect that.

i truly wish her the best.

Maybe her mom found out.

She was a great girl. From North Carolina too. The only flaw she had was that she is a Duke fan. I hope all is well.

Haha...you must have the worst sense of humour lol

:

I take that as a compliment!

It was corny and I was kidding, but I think it came to mind because she is young looking.

I enjoyed seeing her on here. Good posts. I agree with the comments above - I hope all is ok with her and if she shut down by choice, good for her and I hope she is happy.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Maybe her mom found out.

:dunno: Being where she was from and the nature of her site, she was having to deal with more than her fair share of haters. The real downside ( I would think) of having a site in places where nude models, cam girls and site operators are not as common as in, say California or Arizona, the hens and busy bees in your area will/can make your life hell.

I just wanted a girl to model some shots for a car I had several years ago... simple cheese cake, bikini shots and stuff like that. No sex. No spread shots. Nothing more than just implied nudity. But after a photographer buddy of mine shot some pics of her in a bikini down at the lake and put her pics in a calendar, that started a total shit storm from her family (she was 21!) and I dropped the idea.

Now that I don't have a girlfriend to worry about offending (who lives in the general area of Jinxy), I was hoping Jinxy might be my model next year when/if I get the car I'm looking at. Maybe/hopefully she'll come back.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Retired. All of that cam money bought her a boat parked out of her back door in a Florida bay inlet. I hear that she is writing a cookbook.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lacey-black said:
Lacey Black[/URL][/B], post: 8019684, member: 259053"]Thats not really a nice thing to say about someone you don't even know.

fucking serious. that guy's a fucking dick. all he does is try and stir up trouble.