• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any one ells sick of seeing this pic everywhere?

I watch comedy central on Saturday nights :thefinger

seriously you should try it. They have the stand up shit leading up to an uncensored comedy of some kind. Fairly entertaining.

It wasn't directed toward you. I usually don't watched comedy central, but I'll watch a late night spot every blue moon with my GF. I do remember watching an uncensored Cat Williams sketch during the summer that was hilarious.

:fight:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
It wasn't directed toward you. I usually don't watched comedy central, but I'll watch a late night spot every blue moon with my GF. I do remember watching an uncensored Cat Williams sketch during the summer that was hilarious.

:fight:

I wouldn't have been offended if it was.
But anyway, thats what I watch for. Every saturday at 1am they have some hilarious uncensored thing. I LOVE the stand up specials they put in the secret stash!

I wouldn't have been offended if it was.
But anyway, thats what I watch for. Every saturday at 1am they have some hilarious uncensored thing. I LOVE the stand up specials they put in the secret stash!

Secret stash is great, but not everything they show on there is

Not only did the link not work for me, but now that particular penis enlargement regimen has failed me as well. :(

Talk about a double whammy....