• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any Of You Fellas Have A Mustache?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
If I could grow a mustache like Sam Elliott, Rollie Fingers, or Saddam Hussein I would have one. My upper lip must be weird or something and I look like a guy from that Beastie Boys video. Who are the mustachios here?

On the weekends only. but I think that is called being a slob.

in the last twenty seven years I've only been without 1 for about 6 months

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I might grow a Hitler mustache for Christmas but not one of those sissy emo haircuts to go with it. I like my head shaved so it looks like an angry lightbulb.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Full beard though it will be gone in a month. Every six months I get the clippers out and shave all the hair off my head and face. I don't like sitting for hair cuts, and I don't like shaving.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Mustache only once when I was younger. Since then it has been beard on, beard off. Oh, I did cut myself a Lemmy for the boys at work. 3 days till they noticed.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I had a mustache when I was 24. From age 26 to 28, I didn't get a haircut for a year and a half, so the hair in the back was about three and a half inches hanging below on a shirt collar. I also had a full beard from 25 to 29. I've been clean shaven ever since. Sometimes I go two or three months without a haircut. But mainly, I try and get a haircut every month now.

Define mustache.

The average 16 year old could grow a better mustache than I could - the average 16 year old girl. I look decent with 2 or 3 days of facial stubble but after that it's gotta go. I just haven't been follically blessed I guess. Though I do have a full head of hair.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
I prefer a solid, thick beard, or a beard and stache combo, over just a stache. I think stache only looks cheesey.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Temps dropped below 60 degrees in East Texas a couple of weeks ago and since it got cold I shaved my goatee off and grew it out into a full beard.