• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any metal music lovers here?

Opeth, Children of Bodom, Dark Tranquility, Metallica, Rammstein, Megaherz, In Flames, Lacuna Coil, Amon Amarth, In Extremo, Iron Maiden, My Dying Bride, Stratovarius, you get the idea :cool:

I like melodic-/operametal. The music from Nightwish and so.
I prefer technomusic, specially Happy Hardcore.
If someone wants some good mixes, he should ask me!

if it's metal music u want u have to like metallica they are the gods of metal music! sum of megadeath and motorhead is cool.

and if u like motorhead u should check out a song by "probot" called "shake your blood" it features lemmy form motorhead and dave grohl of the foo foo fighters and is a pretty cool song.

The Lurker

I actually only know one song of Motörhead: Ace of spades. Sounds best when you had some beers...;) I love that one, very cool!

Jackson

dudes, you need to hear ""Killswitch Engage""",fuck they have some choice riffs for anyone out there who plays guitar....fixation on the darkness being one of my favorite songs.

Anybody who like Slayer gets mad props from me. I like almost all music including death metal. I like to drive around with Pantera full blast in my car while everyone else has rap on. I think their scared.ha ha

Killswitch = :sleep: IMHO

fav. metal bands:

Metallica (first four)
Machine Head :banger:
Vio-Lence
Pantera :banger:
Iron Maiden
Megadeth
Motorhead
Motley Crue
Slayer
Fear Factory
Opeth
God Forbid
Chimaira :banger:

Some of the stuff I like ...

Van Halen
Iron Maiden
Queensryche
Metallica
Motley Crue
Skid Row
Slayer
Venom
Testament
Megadeth
Ozzy Osbourne
Black Sabbath
Judas Priest

...etc.

Jacksson_77 said:
I actually only know one song of Motörhead: Ace of spades. Sounds best when you had some beers...;) I love that one, very cool!

Jackson

Buy "Inferno" ASAP

Some of my favorite metal bands include:

Slayer
Napalm Death
Pig Destroyer
Obituary
Morbid Angel
Nothingface
Immolation
Suffocation

metallica,stone temple pilots,paradise lost,faith no more(the no more:weeping: ),pantera,sepultura(from brasil)red hot chilli peppers,clawfinger,die toten hosen(german punk band) guano apes(german)race against the machine:)weeping: )rammstein(german)ac/dc,iron maiden,pretty maids(from denmark) and many more:wave2: :banger:

I Love metal and am in a metal band. anyone here heard of Daylight Dies?

Some Favorites

Opeth
Katatonia
Metallica (old)
Slayer
Megadeth (old again)
Dissection
Emperor
Bloodbath
Dew Scented
Behemoth
My Dying Bride