• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any Guys Get Their Eyebrows Done?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
do they also get there nails painted and belly buttons pierced?

Some get manicures but they don't get them painted. I don't see anything wrong with a guy looking after himself.

As long as they don't overdo it. When they look to androgynous. Guys have to have manly eyebrows! ;)

Of course. They just get them tided up.

I think there are more Metrosexuals here than meets the eye... :suspicious:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Why stop with the eyebrows? Get your junk waxed........and your butthole,too. Just so when some random dude or girl with a strapon doesn't push the extra long hairs inside.

I got my back waxed a few times when I lived in Brazil and that shit hurt just as much the second and third time as the first. Not a fan. If I decide to do any more manscaping, I'm getting shit lazered and be done with it for a while.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I pluck my husband's eyebrows, or he'd get that unibrow thing going. I don't shape them or anything though.

He also used to get acrylic nails (no tips, just the acrylic ontop of his own nails) since he was a horrible nail biter and I was at my wits end with it. Funny enough, since he couldn't easily bite through the acrylic, he stopped.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I pluck my husband's eyebrows, or he'd get that unibrow thing going. I don't shape them or anything though.

He also used to get acrylic nails (no tips, just the acrylic ontop of his own nails) since he was a horrible nail biter and I was at my wits end with it. Funny enough, since he couldn't easily bite through the acrylic, he stopped.

Now he just has bad teeth where he broke them all trying to bite his nails! :D