• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any Guys Get Their Eyebrows Done?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Enjoy your guys that do all of that primping and waxing and exfoliating for you now because that shit will come to a screeching halt in due time.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Enjoy your guys that do all of that primping and waxing and exfoliating for you now because that shit will come to a screeching halt in due time.

Sorry but I don't think so, more and more men are paying closer attention to their looks and grooming habits. As they should! Nobody wants a nasty mouthful of pubes when they suck cock.

bobjustbob

Sorry but I don't think so, more and more men are paying closer attention to their looks and grooming habits. As they should! Nobody wants a nasty mouthful of pubes when they suck cock.

You think this will go on forever? Reality check: Time has no mercy. Once it's time to settle down, everything starts to settle down. The chase is over and may last for a little while, but at some point all good things come to an end. If men and women want to keep up with this facade past 40 it's time for injections. Looks good going out on the weekends but by that time we want to spend our weekends resting. Go hit the gym in your 40's while the 20's crowd towel off the body you want to get back.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Now he just has bad teeth where he broke them all trying to bite his nails! :D

That man has the most annoyingly good teeth that never break (and he's always using his teeth to open things or bite off things). He's NEVER had a fucking cavity either and the dentist only has good things to say.

Me on the other hand, I inherited shit teeth. I've had about 4 root canals over the year (the first one when I was 16 and had braces taken off...apparently my tooth rotted while under the back brace. I have had more cavities filled that I can shake a fist at, and all the mouth wash and brushing doesn't seem to help.

Oh, and I NEVER use my teeth to open things, NEVER chew hard candy and I still manage to chip my teeth.

I'm not jelous, I swear.

Maggie Green

You think this will go on forever? Reality check: Time has no mercy. Once it's time to settle down, everything starts to settle down. The chase is over and may last for a little while, but at some point all good things come to an end. If men and women want to keep up with this facade past 40 it's time for injections. Looks good going out on the weekends but by that time we want to spend our weekends resting. Go hit the gym in your 40's while the 20's crowd towel off the body you want to get back.

So you should stop keeping up with your appearance once you hit 40? That makes no sense. I will always do what I can to look my best because it makes me feel good, I'll never stop working out and I'll be that 80 year old woman in the gym. If you can't take 15 minutes to shave, trim and pluck random hairs then that's just lazy.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
bob's right. There are some fights you just can't win. Does that mean give the fuck up? No, it just means be realistic.

Harley Spencer

Sounds like girls are all for the grooming and the men are debbie downers.

My guy, who is 59 years old, still shaves his face, uses chap stick, goes to the gym, makes sure he's moisturized, cuts his nails at least once a week, and trims his junk occasionally.
My mom is in her 40s and she dyes and styles her hair, shaves, does her nails, etc.
My grandmother is in her 70s and dyes her hair, curls her hair, paints her nails, went vegetarian because she wants to lose weight and be healthier, and tries to stay away from junk food to keep off the pounds.
My stepdad is in his 40s, shaves, uses hair products like hair spray and gel, wears cologne sometimes.
My guy's mom is reaching her 80s and not only is she dealing with health problems at the moment, but she exercises very regularly and keeps up with her hair.

Grooming is completely normal and natural, nothing unrealistic about it whatsoever.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7546086, member: 579739"]But there's nothing unrealistic about grooming.

There's a fine difference between grooming and primping. I shower daily, wear clean clothes, and keep my hair brushed and pulled back. I don't get facials and pedicures.

So you should stop keeping up with your appearance once you hit 40? That makes no sense. I will always do what I can to look my best because it makes me feel good, I'll never stop working out and I'll be that 80 year old woman in the gym. If you can't take 15 minutes to shave, trim and pluck random hairs then that's just lazy.

Some guys just choose to "give up" once they get married or are in a serious long term relationship because they're off the market and so they don't really have to look good for anyone. I myself will never be one of those guys. I might be off the market but I still would want to look good for my significant other. It looks like I'll be doing my eyebrows for the foreseeable future, I just want to keep neat and tidy thats all

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
There's a fine difference between grooming and primping. I shower daily, wear clean clothes, and keep my hair brushed and pulled back. I don't get facials and pedicures.

This.

I keep things trimmed, keep other things clean-shaven, and have no plans to stop.

bobjustbob

Here the line is drawn:

Trim what's down there, fine. Shave and wax no.
Hair on the face keep trim to look good. Missing a day or 2 of shaving isn't going to make that much of a difference.
Keep up with the nose ears and brows. Again, no waxing.
Back, chest, and leg hair are for woman's grooming, not men.
If the weekend is spent doing things with the woman then do everything to look the best you can. Otherwise don't bother.
If you can relate to conversations among the girls about their hair and facial regimens then it's time to take a step back. You are now one of the girls.
Daily bathing and deoderent are good enough to get you through most everyday life. Save the ferfumes for events and meetings, not for grocery shopping.

Here the line is drawn:

Trim what's down there, fine. Shave and wax no.
Hair on the face keep trim to look good. Missing a day or 2 of shaving isn't going to make that much of a difference.
Keep up with the nose ears and brows. Again, no waxing.
Back, chest, and leg hair are for woman's grooming, not men.
If the weekend is spent doing things with the woman then do everything to look the best you can. Otherwise don't bother.
If you can relate to conversations among the girls about their hair and facial regimens then it's time to take a step back. You are now one of the girls.
Daily bathing and deoderent are good enough to get you through most everyday life. Save the ferfumes for events and meetings, not for grocery shopping.

1. How do you manage your eyebrows? I may be wrong since I'm new to this but really the only way to manage your eyebrows is by waxing or threading. You don't want to use an electric razor or anything of that sort.
2. On the topic of body hair, at least trim that shit especially the back and chest hair. I agree with with you in that getting a wax might be a little much

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
1. How do you manage your eyebrows? I may be wrong since I'm new to this but really the only way to manage your eyebrows is by waxing or threading. You don't want to use an electric razor or anything of that sort.

A personal trimmer, sold at most drugstores. A good one has attachments for trimming eyebrows.Usually around $20.00

Harley Spencer

2. On the topic of body hair, at least trim that shit especially the back and chest hair. I agree with with you in that getting a wax might be a little much

I just use tweezers for my eyebrows. I've never, ever had anything waxed, not my eyebrows, back, pits, or pubic hair, and never want to. I either shave or tweeze.

I agree about the chest hair and such. I hate chest hair. I mean a little bit is ok, and I find happy trails from the belly button leading to the pubic area to be very sexy, but I can't stand lots of chest hair, it grosses me out.

As for pedicures and manicures for men, I would never expect any guy to go through that. I don't even get professional manicures or pedicures, fuck that nonsense. Do it myself. All a guy has to do is make sure the nails are clean underneath and are cut. No paint or acrylics necessary.