• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any Guys Get Their Eyebrows Done?

So I got my eyebrows done today for the first time. I should've done this a long time ago because they look amazing now. Any of you guys do any personal grooming, whether it's eyebrows, manicures, etc? Ladies feel free to chime in as well with what you think about guys who do this stuff

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I just pluck the eyebrows between my eyes. Otherwise I'd have a monobrow after a couple of weeks. I would try to let someone professional style them. But haven't so far.

I love how the oriental people do it. They do it with some kind of string. I'd love to try that one someday.

I'd also love to get a professional manicure and pedicure sometime. I just don't have the spare money right now and I fear that when I let a professional do it once then I will always have it done by them. That's a lotta money. :o

I usually get mine done just after I finish sucking cock.
*giggly giggle* :1orglaugh

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Iceman322, you have reached that time in your life where hair grows in places that didn't before. Ear hair, nose hair and yes the brows. Just get them done when you get haircuts and check the mirror so you don't get looking like Andy Rooney.

I have a single hair that has started growing abnormally long in one of my eyebrows. Every so often I pluck it out.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I have to pull out a few hairs between my brows every so often, but that's about as far as I go outside of my usual grooming.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
'course it is!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7539637, member: 586426"]I know a few guys that do. There's nothing wrong with it.

do they also get there nails painted and belly buttons pierced?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7539637, member: 586426"]I know a few guys that do. There's nothing wrong with it.

As long as they don't overdo it. When they look to androgynous. Guys have to have manly eyebrows! ;)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I clip my fingernails about once a month. I clip my toenails when they start cutting holes in my socks.