• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any boating enthusiasts here?

This group of people were boating enthusiasts once.

Now, not so much.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
To avoid having it thrown back at me Ill just say that I am an enthusiast and leave it at that. nice boat Anders. love the wood boats.
It's already been thrown at you.
Aside from the facial vids, the boating thing has already been thrown back in your face.

I was always more of a ship enthusiast. As for boats, well, we called those submarines.

I never got to steer it, but I sure put in a lot of time steaming it around the world for three years. ;)

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
sharks are absolutely not interested in eating people at all. that is purely driven my the media to sell movies. not true at all. they say you have a better chance of being hit by lightning than being attacked by a shark. I see them all the time. I saw a 5 footer today about 20 feet from me. not interested in the least. Ive been in the water with bull sharks before and yeah they are curious but they know we arent the food they eat. they just wanna check it out. nothing to fear at all. you are denying yourself one of life's most amazing experiences in swimming in the ocean

Deepcover

Closed Account
Well after watching Scorsese's Shutter Island, i'm afraid of ocean water too. Remember the part where DiCaprio is seasick on the boat and he murmurs..."Oh God. That's a lot of water". Well I can relate to that feeling.

Open Water was an extremely fucked up film.

Well after watching Scorsese's Shutter Island, i'm afraid of ocean water too. Remember the part where DiCaprio is seasick on the boat and he murmurs..."Oh God. That's a lot of water". Well I can relate to that feeling.

The first time I went out to sea, I got terribly sick. Being a newbie aboard the Juneau, I was told by the salts (those who had been out to see before) that I should drink lots of water. So I did. Well, that was the worst thing I could have done. It made it worse. I vomited like never before.

Later, I realized why there were plenty of saltine crackers available in the mess hall whenever we were out at sea.

Ya live and learn, lol. And, after the first time being sea sick, I never experienced it again.

sharks are absolutely not interested in eating people at all. that is purely driven my the media to sell movies. not true at all. they say you have a better chance of being hit by lightning than being attacked by a shark. I see them all the time. I saw a 5 footer today about 20 feet from me. not interested in the least. Ive been in the water with bull sharks before and yeah they are curious but they know we arent the food they eat. they just wanna check it out. nothing to fear at all. you are denying yourself one of life's most amazing experiences in swimming in the ocean

I wouldn't go as far as you are saying here. Sure, people are not their normal prey, but if I saw a 12 foot bull shark between Egmont and Fort Desoto, I sure as hell wouldn't jump in the water with him.

That said, I swim in the ocean all the time. Sharks are not everywhere and they rarely mess with people.

Mariahxxx

I wouldn't go as far as you are saying here. Sure, people are not their normal prey, but if I saw a 12 foot bull shark between Egmont and Fort Desoto, I sure as hell wouldn't jump in the water with him.

That said, I swim in the ocean all the time. Sharks are not everywhere and they rarely mess with people.

I see bull sharks pretty often and never once had them come within 20 feet of us. I also spent a day at the UNEXSO shark lab in Bimini and learned a lot about how their sensors work and their actual eating habits. they don't smell our blood like the movies make us think. We don't have the omega fatty acids that fish do, therefore they are not attracted to us. 99.9% of all attacks are a single bight done out of mistaken identity. they either think you look like food or the water is murky and they can't see very well so they take a bight. problem is, their bight is often devastating.

The techs at the shark lab say they chum for tiger and bullsharks and bullsharks are extremely cautious and will swim around a piece of fish for 40 minutes before they'll eat it. Bull sharks have the most testosterone of any animal on the planet, so if a nurse shark or something comes in to eat the fish, then they'll ram the other shark and eat. it's about being challenged for them. I was out one day on the water and a 4 foot white tip was swimming around the boat for more than an hour. we put some cut up pin fish in and it wouldn't touch it. It circled it and finally I got in the water and shot video of it which you can see in the video below. you can see the piece of cut fish hanging on the end of the fishing line that it wouldnt take this was shot in the winter after a 3 day heat wave (which caused an algae bloom making the water to be very green)

Mariahxxx

and yes open water was really fucked up. when I was in Fiji a few months before this happened on a dive trip. they never found the people :( I cannot even imagine the terror you would feel