• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Answers.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I've created this thread to let people ask questions. I started a thread to provide answers and there are many there. Thank you anwer givers. Participation on the boards is nice. Raimmi sugested that there be a place to ask questions so I created this. Since I named it Qwestions, it's too late to rename that thread so I had to do the next best thing, name this one Answers. I'll try to thank everyone for asking their questions and participating but there are so many questions and so few answers.

So if you want to ask questions post them here. If you are looking for answers then read here. If you have answers then also post them there.

Bob, which one makes better quality vehicles;

Cadillac or Toyota.

Bonus question;

Is your real name Bob?

bobjustbob

Thanks boys. Please post more questions.

Here is my question.

Will Smith once sang "I'm going to Miami." Not long after that, he sang that he was "going straight to the Wild Wild West." My question is - is Will Smith ever home?

raimmi

Closed Account
Thank you very much for dedicating this thread to me (or at least mentioning my name).

Is your name bob short for Bobby Joe Smitty Werben Jegerman Jensen ?

So you like more dogs than men.

funny-gifs-lassie-shreds.gif

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I've created this thread to let people ask questions. I started a thread to provide answers and there are many there. Thank you anwer givers. Participation on the boards is nice. Raimmi sugested that there be a place to ask questions so I created this. Since I named it Qwestions, it's too late to rename that thread so I had to do the next best thing, name this one Answers. I'll try to thank everyone for asking their questions and participating but there are so many questions and so few answers.

So if you want to ask questions post them here. If you are looking for answers then read here. If you have answers then also post them there.

What's an anwer?

Philbert

Banned
What's an anwer?

I would only do all this work for you, Ms Briana.
Tada!

[ syll. a-nwer, an-w-er ] The baby boy name Anwer is pronounced as AHNW-ER †. Anwer is of Arabic origin. Anwer is a variation of Anwar (Arabic, English, and Urdu).

Anwer is unusual as a baby name for boys. It is not listed in the top 1000 names.

Baby names that sound like Anwer include Aamer, Aamir (Arabic and English), Ainmire (Gaelic), Amar (Arabic, English, and Indian), Amear, Ameer (Arabic and English), Ameir (Arabic), Amer (Italian and Arabic), Amir (Arabic, English, and Hebrew), Amire, Ammar (Arabic), Ammer (Arabic), Ammory, Amor (English), Amr (Arabic), Amri (Swahili), Amry, Amyr, Annar (Scandinavian), and Annwar.

† approx English pronunciation for Anwer: AH as in "mud (M.AH.D)" ; N as in "knee (N.IY)" ; W as in "we (W.IY)" ; ER as in "hurt (HH.ER.T)"

bobjustbob

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7788029, member: 586426"]What's an anwer?

When am I getting my panini maker back?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I would only do all this work for you, Ms Briana.
Tada!

[ syll. a-nwer, an-w-er ] The baby boy name Anwer is pronounced as AHNW-ER †. Anwer is of Arabic origin. Anwer is a variation of Anwar (Arabic, English, and Urdu).

Anwer is unusual as a baby name for boys. It is not listed in the top 1000 names.

Baby names that sound like Anwer include Aamer, Aamir (Arabic and English), Ainmire (Gaelic), Amar (Arabic, English, and Indian), Amear, Ameer (Arabic and English), Ameir (Arabic), Amer (Italian and Arabic), Amir (Arabic, English, and Hebrew), Amire, Ammar (Arabic), Ammer (Arabic), Ammory, Amor (English), Amr (Arabic), Amri (Swahili), Amry, Amyr, Annar (Scandinavian), and Annwar.

† approx English pronunciation for Anwer: AH as in "mud (M.AH.D)" ; N as in "knee (N.IY)" ; W as in "we (W.IY)" ; ER as in "hurt (HH.ER.T)"

Ahhh so what he's saying is that he has a secret Arabic son?

When am I getting my panini maker back?

Well, once I work out how to use it you can have it back.