• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another one, thanks. Lisa / Amanda / Valentina / Lanette maybe?

Here's another I only see in the same few clips now and then.

Anyone have a name?

Thanks,

Attachments

• nice304.jpg
    nice304.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 835
Re: Another one, thanks.

I might have searched on Amanda once. Tried it again with no luck.

She has about 4 sets out there, the newest one I have, she's wearing way too much makeup. She is beautiful. Bumpitty bump. :rofl:

Who's this chick?

I have one small set of her... i've seen here in some mags. I wouldn't mind collecting more of her.. anyone know the name she models under and all the stuff?

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 531

QBall1970

Banned
Re: Who's this chick?

Famousbabes said:
I have one small set of her... i've seen here in some mags. I wouldn't mind collecting more of her.. anyone know the name she models under and all the stuff?

I have no earthly clue, FB, but I'd sure like to know her name myself. Daaaaamn, she's hot! Wherever did you find her? Wherever it was, you lucked into a goldmine.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Re: Who's this chick?

Famousbabes said:

She is beautiful.

This is a girl I've been looking for, and posted pics a few times. I've seen her name as Lisa and Amanda, and I think there are 3-4 sets that I clipped pics from. In this set, she is wearing so much makeup, it was hard to tell it was the same girl, in the others, she's more natural. This is the link to that thread with another link.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=25686

My PC with all my pics and data is still down after 2 months, waiting for a warranty replacement HD. Pics are all on CD's waiting to go back on the PC. After that, if you need, I'll zip what I have and PM you.

Man, I wish there was a software that can find these babes. Something like a face-printing that will find faces to the closest match.

member987

Closed Account

duke4got said:
Man, I wish there was a software that can find these babes. Something like a face-printing that will find faces to the closest match.

Software like that would put the board's aficionado's out of business. Just kidding. That would be a great feature to the board actually!!

Sorry AFA, I don't have a name for you. But, she is one pretty babe with a smokin' bod!!

wiza_gab

Banned

Yeah that would be so great :) :)