• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another Mass Shooting

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Somewhere in Virginia, people are beyond the point of apathy, all of these people (cough meesterperfect cough) that claim these are fake, just being used to push an anti-gun agenda, if that were true, it's having the exact opposite effect, people are becoming numb to it.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Crazy stuff. Very sad indeed.

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. —

The 12 people who were fatally shot in a Virginia Beach government building were remembered Saturday during a somber news conference and prayer vigil as officials sought to put the focus on those who died and not the gunman.

Joseph Scott, an engineering technician with the department of public works, said he had worked with Craddock before and had a brief interaction with him Friday. Scott said he saw him in the men’s restroom about five minutes before the shooting.

“He was in there brushing his teeth, which he always did after he ate,” Scott said. “I said ‘Hey, how you doing? What are you doing this weekend?’ It was just a brief conversation.”

Scott said he left for the day right after and learned of the shooting when a co-worker and then his son called him asking if he was OK.

“I couldn’t believe that it happened,” he said.

Scott said he worked in a different division from Craddock, whom he described as quiet, polite and a “nice guy.” Scott said he thought Craddock was in good standing at work and had never heard negative reports about him.

Authorities have said Craddock opened fire indiscriminately. Four other people were wounded, including a police officer whose bulletproof vest saved his life.

georges

Staff member

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I just wrote here the day before that we are due for another one. At this point I can feel them coming.
Probably another one coming before school lets out, still got a few weeks.

My son was just shot to death a few hours ago and here
I am on CNN.
I don't want prayers I want gun control.
Can we please do something about these assault weapons?

Do Something Trump! Action! Now! Gun Control!

Oh my, that last mother. I'm all choked up.

See when you own the media and you own the entire US Government and you have unlimited funds..........you can do anything.

The reason people are "becoming numb" is because their brains are processing information being told to the by the TV and they can tell something doesn't seem right.
And at that point their cognitive dissonance kicks in and they back off.
But inside their brains they know they are being lied to but their inner defense mechanisms block that from coming out.
So they stay willfully ignorant because that is the easier thing to do.

Look at those comments. all those thumbs down. Why?
Dupers Delight and a guy who looks like he just left the all you can eat rib shack.
less than 24 hours hours later, boy they print those shirts quick.
If you can't tell this gum smacking person is full of shit then your brain is not working properly.
And crying with no tears as always.

I could be wrong. This one could be real. 12 people killed by a gun.
I haven't seen any thing about wounded so I guess everybody he shot died right then and there. Seems nobody ever dies later at the hospital. What are the odds of that? (Except in Parkland where 2 coaches died later at the hospital but were counted as among the dead before they died by Sheriff Israel).
So it must have been quite a standoff. Must have been a real bloodbath.
If anybody can find video of the standoff or some wounded or dead people please do post.
If not then maybe an actual tear? Surely people witnessing other people being killed right in front of them must induce extreme emotional distress.
Anything other than a TV "news" actor or a smiling witness who didn't actually witness anything who are "telling" you what happened.
Photos and videos of cops running around doing nothing doesn't count.
Another Golden Opportunity to prove the crazy guy wrong.
Do it.

You can "feel the shootings" :1orglaugh

And you were way off Detective Cold Reader with bullshit conspiracies and hypotheticals

See the difference? Sure you do.

Oh and we are probably due for one more fake school shooting before the school year ends.
I'm thinking California is due.

By your school of bullshittery I am predicting a shooting in Chicago. I can feel it in my boooooonessssss

Japan has a extraordinarly strict gun legislation so this is what happens when a nutjob dcides he's gonna go on a killing spree :
Knife-wielding man attacks schoolgirls in Japan, killing 2
https://www.apnews.com/466833b7e5fe400f830dd7838cc9c464

The US have very permissive gun laws so this is what happens when a nutjob decides to go on a killing spree :
17 killed in mass shooting at high school in Parkland, Florida
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-respond-shooting-parkland-florida-high-school-n848101

I wonder what caused the Parkland shooting's death toll to be so larger than what happened in Japan...

Japan isn't the best ecample for tolerance of immigrants... let alone illegals when caught

Because you brought up Japan. Their laws are different than America. Gun laws, illegals, tolerance...
So, just because their laws are different, we can't just compare how Japan and the US deal with any issue ?
Does that apply to any country that has different laws from the US ?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
meester, what is the filter used to determine real and not real. Is it how many people got shot? Who was the gunman? Media coverage?

Shootings happen everyday in this country. Can you agree to that? Good. Shootings happen in Poughkeepsie. Shootings happen in Newburgh. Shootings happen in Middletown. Shootings happen in Kingston. Where do you live? How many miles from places that have gun violence? ... or maybe in a place that no one dies at the hands of a gunman. That may very well be. If that is the case, you are a very fortunate person.

bobjustbob

I ain't a victim nor personally know of one such. Me thinks that you are in the some region of a place like mine.

You want to have photos and do DNA on dead people. I'll split the cost. Give this shit up meester. Become a human person.

bobjustbob

meester, as you well know, there is a serious and seriousness of issues involved in the sport of horse racing. Dude, horses are dying ...they really are.

There and much are. I found out that horses are and have been put down at Church.