• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another guy joins in and girl reluctantly allow him to continue

that sounds hot! couldn't find the first one but i found one similar. go to the x vid site and type: "second dick joins amateur fun" Around 4 min mark is when it happens

Hi,
im looking for movies/clips where girls reluctantly allows another man to join the sex. Real clips (or very well acted), no fakes.

Before my hdd crashed I remember I had two very good clips on my computer that I really would like to find again.

The first one was a homemade movie, set in a cabin or something similar. A girl and a boy in their early twenties, were making out on the floor infront of a big window, you could see the snow outside, while a "chubby" boy filming them. The girl was really beautiful, blonde hair with bangs, short and petite, and had a nice sunburn and really nice tits. She looked like the "popular" girl in school. The guy was slim and had a nice body. After they have make out for a while, they undress and the guy slips on a condom, the girl starts to go down on him. After a minute or so the camera starts to move closer and the chubby boy tries to join, but the girl pushes him away. So he starts to jerk off, I presume by the shaky camera. After awhile they start to have sex and the chubby boy tries to join them again but the girl continue to push him away and saying no. After a couple minutes of fucking the girl is on all four and the guy fucks her hard and fast from behind, thats when it happens, the chubby boy gets infront of the girl and jerks out a really big and thick load all over her face, she doesnt say anything but you could tell she isn't to happy about it, the chubby boy who's still hard, tries to push his dick in her mouth but she has her eyes closed and mouth shut. The guy who fucks her says something like, "she should suck him a little, because he already came in her face" so she opens her mouth and the chubby boy puts his dick in and starts to mouthfuck her for about 2 or 3 minutes before he shoots another really big and thick load, this time straight in to her open mouth, apparently to much for her as she pulls away and tries to spit out what she has in her mouth while getting hit in the face by the remaining 3-4 spurts. After that there is a cut, and when the clip start again the girl and the guy are in the bathroom arguing I think, you can't hear them, this goes on for about 30 seconds before the clip end. The total length was around 15 minutes.

So if you have these clips or similar like them, please post :drool2:

BUMP for this one,

plz find and post this scene