Another file sharing site get's shut down

I'm for shutting down these sites, even though I do download tv shows because I'm not changing my work schedule around a show which may or may not last 2 season. Companies like Netflix and Hulu can step on the throat of the enemy by making 100% of their content available worldwide. Make it so people don't need to download ****. It's simple.
 
More Obama ****.
Yeah I know "he's got nothing to do with it".
But have ya noticed almost everything has gotten worse since he showed up?
 
It's all true. But letting ppl pay for a site's membership and adding 4 hidden more on their CC is as vile; and there's plenty of that in porn, we all know it. **** stinks no matter who dumps it, let's face it.

True. These sites are no better than the content thieves - in the end it all boils down to theft, whether it is the uploaders and distributors of copyright material or the hidden charges for something that you did not order in the first place.
 
So that tells me that SOPA is irrelevant. They've already shut down these sites and made arrests even without SOPA being passed. So we already got anti-piracy laws in place, enforce those.
 
Well guys apparently files0nic is for sale, only 200k and its yours!!!
 
It's all true. But letting ppl pay for a site's membership and adding 4 hidden more on their CC is as vile; and there's plenty of that in porn, we all know it. **** stinks no matter who dumps it, let's face it.

Yeah that's why I would never have anything to do with these sort of sites, they give the rest of us a bad name!!

Well guys apparently files0nic is for sale, only 200k and its yours!!!

ABANDON SHIP!! ABANDON SHIP!! :1orglaugh
 
Well guys apparently files0nic is for sale, only 200k and its yours!!!

You just circumvented the word filter... :surprise:

Where did I put my ban hammer? Such ***** will not be tolerated. :mad:
 
Back
Top