• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

another busty chix ID from Dancing Bear Suck Suck Pass

no i don't think thats her, but thanks for looking

Think again. Hair color, length, form, size of her under arm/upperarm and shoulder, hands, breast size, tan lines on titties, nipple form and size, penchant for wrist jewelery, breed, tummy....all match.

1hIZL5K7M

No, but you are.
I'm sure your face also looks different when you have a cock in ur mouth.:chickendance:

please post more pictures of both so we can figure it out.
kind of looks like her body wise but the eye brows are different, not a clear picture of the face.

There is no way that this jasmine girl is that spanish chick.. I am trying to find this girl too. She is hot as fuck.. Also there is this girl from the same episode that is wearing a white shirt and looks to be a bit ethnic that is also hot as hell in which no one can seem to identify..a lot of unidentified hotties in that episode man...she might just be a random stripper that wanted a few extra spending bucks...who knows man

i can't call it.....it does look like her but the nose looks different. any tattoos or marks/moles maybe some different pics to add

looking at the hair,teeth and eyes i would say yeah

Last edited:
Although she does look similar in certain angles, I'm going to have to disagree that it is her. I saw a couple of her movies with straight hair and skinny, and while she does have similar features...Something is just seriously off haha..Anyone agree?

To add some further intelligence to this thread, I would like to point out that it is impossible for this Selena girl to be the mystery girl. The photo of the mystery girl in this thread was taken from a video filmed mid 2010. Any video that Selena performed in at this time was before her weight loss, thus making it impossible for her to be the female in question. Obviously as the mystery girl was not fat at that time. The mystery girl appears to have a bit of Indian in her as well. Good attempt tho.