• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another 20 and still virgin thread

You got PLENTY of time.

MV5BMzg2MjAwNTc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTkxMDUzMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

I'm 20 and still have not had sex yet? I'm seriously considering getting a prostitute and just nailing her. I feel like I'd be a better person after I finally had sex because I would be able to focus more on random shit.

I know this really isn't a question. Just thought I would post this.

okay, good luck and let us know how u get on ;) ensure she is a high class hooker ! -- and clean !!:stir::cthulhu::D

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
I'm 20 and still have not had sex yet? I'm seriously considering getting a prostitute and just nailing her. I feel like I'd be a better person after I finally had sex because I would be able to focus more on random shit.

PM me for the number of my ex-wife. :surprise:

Jesus goddamn Christ! :facepalm:

Fuck getting a prostitute. Get some Rohypnol, a Vodka tonic, a bar slut, and find a back alley. Sex for $10.

That's a much cheaper date than anything I've done. I should try that sometime.
PM me for the number of my ex-wife. :surprise:

But then the rest of us won't have her number. :(

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

??? The only thing you'll focus on after wetting your willy is getting it wet again.

??? The only thing you'll focus on after wetting your willy is getting it wet again.

Ron White said it best: "If you've seen one woman naked, you wanna see the rest of them naked." :yesyes:

Aren't prostitutes expensive? I will let you fuck me like a lady for free. I will wear any dress or erotic underwear of your choosing plus one of my fine selection of perfumes. My ass is open for you. Always. & it is better than any pussy you could dream of. Get in touch -

Cubicle 4
Men's Toilets
Kings Cross Station
London

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Aren't prostitutes expensive? I will let you fuck me like a lady for free. I will wear any dress or erotic underwear of your choosing plus one of my fine selection of perfumes. My ass is open for you. Always. & it is better than any pussy you could dream of. Get in touch -

Cubicle 4
Men's Toilets
Kings Cross Station
London

Not gay at all.

No Sir.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

You will not feel better. You're only twenty, you have plenty of time.

Well...thanks. :rolleyes:

either it will happen someday or it won't...are you making a conscious effort to get laid? if not, then try going out when you hit 21, plenty of horny bar sluts out there looking to get fucked, don't want attachment, many don't even care who with too much...just don't try too hard, that makes you look desperate and insecure which will more than likely lead to you getting your turned down and/or getting your ass kicked