• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

Something that bothers me more and more is this guy who's the husband of a friend of ours. He sometimes has a little too much to drink and kind of makes suggestive comments to my girlfriend. Only once did I have to walk him outside the pub and calm him down, told him to be respectful to her and myself or else. I'm not a huge guy nor am I violent but I will go violent if I have to. So yeah, I don't like him at all, he'S really fucking annoying because obviously he's bored with his wife and would like my girl. Ain't gonna happen mofo.

Another thing that annoys me are fake people.

A big one for me is those damn Bang Bros. Wish they'd shut up in their videos. The thing that annoys me the most about them is when you go to view one of their "picture" galleries, only to click on a picture and find it's some shitty low quality screen capture from one of their videos. I want high quality photography! Not online photo quality from 1996!

People who litter...especially cigarette butts.

I add to that with something more specific.I hate it when I'm driving and someone in front of me flicks their cigarette butt out of their window and it hit my car.I would just love to punch them in the face when they do that.Why the fuck doesn't anyone use their ashtrays anymore?

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
I add to that with something more specific.I hate it when I'm driving and someone in front of me flicks their cigarette butt out of their window and it hit my car.I would just love to punch them in the face when they do that.Why the fuck doesn't anyone use their ashtrays anymore?
And how come they never get busted by the police for littering? If I collected the fine for every time I've seen someone do it, I'd be a freakin millionaire. :pimpdaddy :crash:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
:o What can I say? I though they switch in America, too so the time difference would still have been the same.

I don't care about this time change thing, but when I miss a quarter of a football game I get mad big time! :mad:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
:o What can I say? I though they switch in America, too so the time difference would still have been the same.
We used to switch today, but beginning in 2007 we pushed it back to next Sunday. :2 cents:

Blasted Yanks! :crash:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I'm not mad at you bubu...just at the situation! :D ;)

@icer: So next sunday you switch? Then the games start at the same time here again?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Why the fuck doesn't anyone use their ashtrays anymore?

This is NOT a defense of the act,but a lot of cars don't have ashtrays in them anymore,at least not from the factory.

Time-change annoys me,too,but in the opposite way:I hate DST.

On a similar note: adults who smoke in front of (their) kids! Fucking Idiots!!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
So you mean me?

Just kidding. I know what you mean.

And she really looked like trailer trash.

Some people shoudn't be allowed to have kids! There should be something like a baby license.